Sign in to follow this  
Hitman49er

Wow, you must see this

"You're going away for 5 years, and I just lost Adrian Peterson."

Nice, lol. I have to give the show a chance...seeing as I watch It's Always Sunny, right before it.

honestly this reminds me of when the geico cavemen were going to have their own show.

i dont see how they can keep this running. how many "i just lost this guy, just traded this guy, need X amount of points" jokes can they have?

honestly this reminds me of when the geico cavemen were going to have their own show.

i dont see how they can keep this running. how many "i just lost this guy, just traded this guy, need X amount of points" jokes can they have?

Ironically, the guy they show at the beginning of the last clip actually played one of the cavemen in the short-lived Caveman sit-com. And I'm not kidding.

I agree that it's going to be a tough premise to keep going. I might give it a watch for a week or two for sh!ts and giggles though.

The show won't last. Hopefully they have a couple of good laughs for the FF community.

FWIW, I think I was the only person who enjoyed Cavemen. lol.

I think there are 2 more videos you can see on youtube. I guess the premise is combining men in their 30's who are at different stages like married, divorced, single, having kids, powerful jobs, nothing jobs and how they are linked as friends to the most important things in their lives, fantasy football.

It might be dumb but I found those clips to be great.

Oh man...that was funny!!

The last clip reminded me of myself.

Going to have to check out the show now......damn it, another show to add to the DVR!!