Sign in to follow this  
RoadLizard

Can we close the book on Jason Campbell yet?

Ummm. This dood sucks. I cant believe he is still starting in the NFL. As bad as Russell is, I dont think Campbell is that far behind. As usual, the announcers try blaming it on protection and various other "cover-up" issues.... but we know who Campbell is: He is who we thought he was. Just sickening.

What a horrible focking quarterback. What a horrible focking team and organization the Foreskins have become. A once proud franchise has been reduced to diaharrea excrement juices. Sad, sooooo sad. :headbanger:

Campbell has his problems, but mentioning him in the same sentence as Russell is ridiculous, imo. There's a difference between mediocrity and true craptastic.

Campbell sucks, but there's no need to compare him to Russell. Campbell has at least had moments where he looked like an NFL QB. Russell has yet to have any of those moments.

I feel sorry for Zorn. He didn't pick this junk, but he takes the blame when they don't perform. I don't think Bill Walsh could come back and make a contender out of that bunch.

Any FA QB's coming up next year that Snyder can overpay for?

Yes. I think the rest of us closed the book on Campbell after last season. He'll probably finish out his career as a journeyman backup making a lot more money than most of us, so don't shed too many tears for him.

More appropriate... I think we can close the books on the Redskins as a whole.

Campbell is not a superstar, but when you have a QB behind that patchwork line and give him receivers that can't create separation, what do you expect out of him? Put Campbell in a non-WCO and give him some tools, he can be a serviceable back. That is - if his confidence hasn't been completely blown away by now.

More appropriate... I think we can close the books on the Redskins as a whole.

Campbell is not a superstar, but when you have a QB behind that patchwork line and give him receivers that can't create separation, what do you expect out of him? Put Campbell in a non-WCO and give him some tools, he can be a serviceable back. That is - if his confidence hasn't been completely blown away by now.

I hear ya, but the great QBs, or even the good ones tend to make everyone better, not the other way around. The QB is the "money" guy so its up to them to make it all happen. When teams have to "hide" their QB and everyone has to play lights out to make the QB look good , thats backwards, IMO.

What is funny is, everyone in D.C. were so high on him and now some of them have become Ravens fans. Lol, it's kind of comical. I figured the Skins would be 7-9 this year, but damn they are going to be so much worse. Hopefully, they might be able to get Colt McCoy. They really need a QB. The Defense is really good, but the Offense is just in shambles. Portis is looking terrible too. They need help.

what exactly is the potential with campbell again?

hes seneca wallace with even LESS talent...

yeah..joe gibbs isnt about to tarnish his career by associating with this group...

is haynesworth ever NOT hurt? good grief..makes justin harrell look like an iron man

what exactly is the potential with campbell again?

hes seneca wallace with even LESS talent...

yeah..joe gibbs isnt about to tarnish his career by associating with this group...

is haynesworth ever NOT hurt? good grief..makes justin harrell look like an iron man

Haynesworth is never hurt... He just needs time outs after a pass rush.

Oh hell yeah. The experiment is coming to a close. Russell is finishing up in Oakland, Young will take his final NFL snaps in Tennessee, this clown is finished in Washington. All relegated to backup gigs or better yet off a roster. T-Joke won't see the field again as a starter, Garrabage will get 1 more year at best.

The joke in Tampa Bay will last part way thru next year and then we will get down to some real NFL football.

but scrambling qb's are the next big thing in the nfl , get tired of hearing it week in and week out for the last 5 years .thanks vick

Oh hell yeah. The experiment is coming to a close. Russell is finishing up in Oakland, Young will take his final NFL snaps in Tennessee, this clown is finished in Washington. All relegated to backup gigs or better yet off a roster. T-Joke won't see the field again as a starter, Garrabage will get 1 more year at best.

The joke in Tampa Bay will last part way thru next year and then we will get down to some real NFL football.

Real NFL Football says the Grand Wizard. :dunno:

No but seriously, Garrard is a decent NFL QB. The rest of that bunch are pretty horrible.