Sign in to follow this  
Sweetness_34

Packer fans planning Favre funeral

this makes me so sick. Favre resurrected that team and saved them from 25 years of sucking. He won three straight MVPs and got them to back to back superbowls and won a title for them. These packer fans have no honor. :headbanger:

You're obsessed with a team that you aren't even a fan of.

There are a ton of those types on here. Just start a Patriots thread and see them come out. :headbanger:

Bill Belichick is a class act.

Yeah. Can't you just see Bill's picture in the Dictionary next to this?....

honesty, fairness, or integrity in one's beliefs and actions: a man of honor.

:music_guitarred: :overhead: :banana:

The article mentions the members of the '96 Packers are upset about Favre calling this Vikings team the best he ever played on. Chmurra says he went through both rosters and couldn't find a single position where the Vikings are better.

Because, you know, Peterson's pretty good, but he's no Edgar Bennett...

The article mentions the members of the '96 Packers are upset about Favre calling this Vikings team the best he ever played on. Chmurra says he went through both rosters and couldn't find a single position where the Vikings are better.

Because, you know, Peterson's pretty good, but he's no Edgar Bennett...

wow, didnt know the pack had a Rb on that 96 team better than ADP.

wow, didnt know the pack had a Rb on that 96 team better than ADP.

well, you are young..thats why...

how is peterson better than bennett or levens? the nickname?

well, you are young..thats why...

how is peterson better than bennett or levens? the nickname?

Young? I could be a 60 year old fat guy with a Brady Jersey on now. :cheers: bennett and levens were never the best rbs in the entire NFL. They were not as explosive or talented as peterson. Peterson is a HOFer level RB.

Dorsey Levens

Rushing yards 4,955

Average 4.0

Touchdowns 36

Edgar Bennett.

Rushing yards 3,992

Average 3.6

Touchdowns 21

Really think these guys are better than ADP?

ADP

Rushing yards 5423

Rushing average 5.2

Rushing TDs 29

Peterson is only 24, he will get his stats alot higher.

Young? I could be a 60 year old fat guy with a Brady Jersey on now. :cheers: bennett and levens were never the best rbs in the entire NFL. They were not as explosive or talented as peterson. Peterson is a HOFer level RB.

Dorsey Levens

Rushing yards 4,955

Average 4.0

Touchdowns 36

Edgar Bennett.

Rushing yards 3,992

Average 3.6

Touchdowns 21

ADP

Rushing yards 5423

Rushing average 5.2

Rushing TDs 29

not individually...

and the packers never used 1 guy as their main guy.....chmura was most likely thinking..as a unit..and hes right on....

levens and bennett caught everything..so they had the advantage over adp there...plus as a group, they only fumbled half of what peterson did...

theres no video of adp having a ball taken right away from him and brought in for a td....but a lot of clutch playoff plays...

point is..maybe peterson is better..but as a unit, its debatable...people are acting as if its no debate..this isnt fantasy we are discussing...

not individually...

and the packers never used 1 guy as their main guy.....chmura was most likely thinking..as a unit..and hes right on....

levens and bennett caught everything..so they had the advantage over adp there...plus as a group, they only fumbled half of what peterson did...

theres no video of adp having a ball taken right away from him and brought in for a td....but a lot of clutch playoff plays...

point is..maybe peterson is better..but as a unit, its debatable...people are acting as if its no debate..this isnt fantasy we are discussing...

It's closer if you want to add them together. But if you're judging the position as a group, then you have to do the same with the Vikings and include Chester Taylor. Add in his 798 yds and 6 TDs last year, and the Vikes are still better at this position.

After seeing the news on this, I think it is great! GB took it hard what they consider Brett has done for them. It isn't distasteful in my eyes and actually pretty funny! Have fun with it! They aren't saying he hasn't done anything good for GB and they even admited they will celebrate what he did do for them.

So go for it! I love it! If I was Brett, I would attend!

:cheers: :ninja:

I knew Chmura liked little girls, but I'm surprised he's acting like one here.

Favre also said the Pack of a few years back was the most talented team he'd ever been on. I'm surprised Chewie didn't object to that.....or maybe he was too busy trying to escape from NBC's Chris Hanson to voice his insignificant opinion.

not individually...

as a unit? lol. This entire thing was based on a statement that the Vikes are a the best favre team ever. So some packer fan got upset I beleive and started comparing rosters.........man...if you have to start using the production of two Rbs to equal just one guy I think you have proved the point and not the one you want to prove. Peterson is more than both those guys combined.

It's closer if you want to add them together. But if you're judging the position as a group, then you have to do the same with the Vikings and include Chester Taylor. Add in his 798 yds and 6 TDs last year, and the Vikes are still better at this position.

You are a genius. :cheers:

you can compare teams all you want, but the packer team won a title and the vikes have won nothing yet. If they win then sure they are better but reserve judgment.

P.S. the funeral for favre is disgusting. reminds me of when Eagle's fans had a coffin for T.O. when he returned as a cowboy.

I knew Chmura liked little girls, but I'm surprised he's acting like one here.

Favre also said the Pack of a few years back was the most talented team he'd ever been on. I'm surprised Chewie didn't object to that.....or maybe he was too busy trying to escape from NBC's Chris Hanson to voice his insignificant opinion.

Agreed!

Chmuraisatwat :dunno:

Sweetness: you have about 5 bears threads to get into addressing their general suckitude vs. the BenGals before you are allowed to start a thread.....

Stop being such a poosay :(

Agreed!

Chmuraisatwat :dunno:

Sweetness: you have about 5 bears threads to get into addressing their general suckitude vs. the BenGals before you are allowed to start a thread.....

Stop being such a poosay :(

he has a bear tribute thread going now just a few days after they had to have the bengals foot surgically removed from their a--.

as a unit? lol. This entire thing was based on a statement that the Vikes are a the best favre team ever. So some packer fan got upset I beleive and started comparing rosters.........man...if you have to start using the production of two Rbs to equal just one guy I think you have proved the point and not the one you want to prove. Peterson is more than both those guys combined.

yeah..i think youve made a good point..if the 96 team had a peterson type guy, theyd have happily used him as such....

i guess its bumped up a bit when its clutch players who won a title...

still...the favre funeral isnt in great taste..but this isnt exactly a hotbed for creativity...the mayor called friday flip flop friday and some hole in the wall place is selling waffles for brett as well....

all it is is brett making this place exciting again...people making even MORE money off of him...good or bad....

after this week, itll be back to sleepy times..when the team isnt playing the likes of cle, stl, det, tampa etc

Young? I could be a 60 year old fat guy with a Brady Jersey on now. :banana: bennett and levens were never the best rbs in the entire NFL. They were not as explosive or talented as peterson. Peterson is a HOFer level RB.

Dorsey Levens

Rushing yards 4,955

Average 4.0

Touchdowns 36

Edgar Bennett.

Rushing yards 3,992

Average 3.6

Touchdowns 21

ADP

Rushing yards 5423

Rushing average 5.2

Rushing TDs 29

:overhead:

Have you seen ADP's highlight real???

:banana:

Favre (one of my favorite players of all-time) is delusional at this point in his career.

When you have great team (a Super Bowl winning team) like the 96' Pack, the combo of Edgar and Levens was perfect for them.

:wall: Have you seen Peterson's passblocking. Peterson's fumbling, that couldn't have cost them a game would it?

Peterson is a great runner. His "running ability" crushes that of Bennett and Levens. But he does have flaws in his game that could be a chink in a teams armor and possibly cripple a great team at an unopportune time.

:shocking:

Have you seen ADP's highlight real???

<_<

Favre (one of my favorite players of all-time) is delusional at this point in his career.

When you have great team (a Super Bowl winning team) like the 96' Pack, the combo of Edgar and Levens was perfect for them.

:dunno: Have you seen Peterson's passblocking. Peterson's fumbling, that couldn't have cost them a game would it?

Peterson is a great runner. His "running ability" crushes that of Bennett and Levens. But he does have flaws in his game that could be a chink in a teams armor and possibly cripple a great team at an unopportune time.

unopportune is not a word.

So how many of these threads did you post?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=355432

as I said in the other...

Awww...where were you all week after the Bengals destroyed the Bears?

I remember you ran your mouth after they beat GB...now you disappeared (which was not surprising at all).

And this is the best you can come up with?

A radio station stunt?

Hah!!!!

So how many of these threads did you post?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=355432

as I said in the other...

Awww...where were you all week after the Bengals destroyed the Bears?

I remember you ran your mouth after they beat GB...now you disappeared (which was not surprising at all).

And this is the best you can come up with?

A radio station stunt?

Hah!!!!

Favre said in an interview that he has received real letters threatening him with ticking packages and white powder.

Oh...and people...I love Levens and Bennett...but if I could have on the Packers right now, Bennett and Levens...or Peterson...give me Peterson no questions asked.

Levens was a good pass catcher...not a great runner. Bennett was an average NFL RB.

Together it was a nice combo...but wow Peterson is just that much better people.

And the overall comparison is hilarious.

Favre alone was much better then.

And as scary as Allen might be...that Reggie guy was much better.

That whole defense was nasty.

They were the #1 ranked offense and defense that year.

And had some damn good special teams.

Favre said in an interview that he has received real letters threatening him with ticking packages and white powder.

Well...there are some nutjobs out there...Im sure most QBs have been threatened...but I also don't believe everything Favre says anymore...not after he has been proven a bit of a liar (and admittedly so on some of last year's situation).

I'm a Favre fan but a big time packers fan too.

Probably old new but I think these shirts a pretty funny and if I was at the game I'd wear one for sure.

"We'll never forget you Brent" T-Shirts lol

Brent Favre T-Shirts

BTW I'm in no way endorsing the site above or here to pimp the site.

The best thing the Lambeau crowd could do would be to rise as one and give Brett a prolonged standing ovation--so long that after 7 minutes the officials ask him to raise his hands for silence. The emotional, self-loving QB would thereafter be too intermittently teary to read the coverages and would throw Woodson a couple.

The best thing the Lambeau crowd could do would be to rise as one and give Brett a prolonged standing ovation--so long that after 7 minutes the officials ask him to raise his hands for silence. The emotional, self-loving QB would thereafter be too intermittently teary to read the coverages and would throw Woodson a couple.

the best thing any fan should do is sit down, shut up and watch the game. It is getting annoying at games when you cant enjoy them because some drunk seems to think he owns the team and takes everything personally when the team loses, or is insulted in some way. Packer fans will have the world watching to see if all that talk about the classiest and most knowledgeable fans stuff is real or just talk. The packer fans are not off to a good start with the favre funeral talk and the white power and ticking bombs threats favre has received. This is a game people..........just a game.