Sign in to follow this  
davidbostonisgood

Interesting Discussion

your family tree has much downs syndrome running through the roots.

How dd I let this go without quoting it? I'm slipping.

Nice call, BBBO. :overhead:

Hey I've been quoting it for years. I was wrong. But Jeter carried that team not ARod. Either way I was wrong.

But Jeter carried that team not ARod.

Are you kidding about this or just baiting Newbie?? :overhead:

Are you kidding about this or just baiting Newbie?? :overhead:

Jeter was the team MVP for the yankees this year. Why would I be kidding? ARod was out injured 1/3 of the season. Jeter has a history of dominating in the playoffs ARod had one good playoffs, this year. Nope not kidding at all.

However, I was wrong about ARod never winning and the yankees never winning with ARod. That is all you'll get from me, period.

Jeter was the team MVP for the yankees this year. Why would I be kidding? ARod was out injured 1/3 of the season. Jeter has a history of dominating in the playoffs ARod had one good playoffs, this year. Nope not kidding at all.

However, I was wrong about ARod never winning and the yankees never winning with ARod. That is all you'll get from me, period.

You realize the Yanks were 6 or 7 games out when Arod finally came back from his injury. Once he came back, they had the best record in baseball (and it wasn't close).

Jeter had a phenominal season and nobody will argue that. However, ARod missed 38 games and still had 30 HR, 100 RBI and he absolutely carried that team through the playoffs.

Jeter had a phenominal season and nobody will argue that. However, ARod missed 38 games and still had 30 HR, 100 RBI and he absolutely carried that team through the playoffs.

This season was the worst case scenario for BirdBrainBO. Not only did the Yankees win the series, ARod carried them through the postseason. So BBBO no longer has his ace in the hole, calling ARod a choker. I'm surprised he hasn't jumped off a bridge. :thumbsdown:

When u know were the blitz is coming from, prior to it coming... or if you know what coverage it's gonna be before u snap the ball

THAT'S CHEATING!!!

Watch any our your so called SB wins - it's so obvious!!

Everytime the Eagles blitz they just happen to have a screen pass called on the side the blitz is coming from.

Frankly, I'm just mady team didn't cheat and win 3 SBs

if u thunk your team didn't cheat then your just blinded by homerism or just ....

Wow, I couldn't agree more with Portis. Back in the day, when the Pats were unbeatable, and before Spygate, I used to watch the Pats games and marvel on how often they would have the perfect play called against the defense. I used to yell at the TV... WTF? another perfect play against that blitz! Their play calling is the best ever.

Maybe some day, some ex-Pat will write a book about how rampant the cheating was. I want to know how they perfected it.