Sign in to follow this  
Big Blue 06

Week 9

That kick by Akers brought things back close for Blue Balls...

i'm hoping for a Romo to Crayton TD so Gepetto and Ahill can both take a loss - puts me closer to the playoffs....

:thumbsdown:

Don't count me out yet. Akers nails a 6 point FG for me and all of a sudden I'm down less than 6 with Santonio HOlmes tomorrow. :thumbsdown:

That kick by Akers brought things back close for Blue Balls...

i'm hoping for a Romo to Crayton TD so Gepetto and Ahill can both take a loss - puts me closer to the playoffs....

Funny, I'm rooting for the same thing. :thumbsdown:

Funny, I'm rooting for the same thing. :thumbsdown:

you're rooting for me to make the playoffs???

you're rooting for me to make the playoffs???

ha not quite. I was rooting for the Crayton TD, but not gonna happen now. I need 7.8 from Santonio Holmes tomorrow to get my win this week. THat's what I want now. :thumbsdown:

ha not quite. I was rooting for the Crayton TD, but not gonna happen now. I need 6.8 from Santonio Holmes tomorrow to get my win this week. THat's what I want now. :thumbsdown:

i'll be pulling for a pass-happy air attack from PIT tomorrow night... gotta get at least one L b/w Gepetto and ahill this week...

Santonio Holmes will get that on the first play of the game. I'm losing all three leagues this week. pathetic

I really screwed up drafting Berrian over Vincent Jackson when deciding between those two. And for not taking Ray Rice in the draft.

At least the Dallas Cowboys are now 6-2 and leading the division. Big win over Philadelphia in Philly on Sunday night and Romo played very well - over 300 yards passing including leading the team to the lead in the 4th quarter. :thumbsdown:

Fock u kutulu :wall:

you have a mediocre day through 3 qaurters then all you damn p[layers go crazy in the 4th qaurter! you focking bastard!

I only have a 56 point lead and you have two players left. It's not like PITT has a good defense or anything. <_<

I like being able to sit back and watch MNF without having to worry about winning or losing.

Won two leagues last night - lost one.

I'll just sit back and drink budlights in peace. Low stress, low blood pressure -ahhhhh

and drink budlights.

On purpose or did you lose a bet? :dunno:

only need like 60 points from Moreno and Royal --- totally easy! :dunno:

:dunno:

only need like 60 points from Moreno and Royal --- totally easy! :music_guitarred:

:bandana:

On a side note - that MMA fight in Chicago Saturday night was awesome. Fedor almost lost I thought. That black boy was smashing his face hard at one point. Thought the ref was about to step in and call it. Fedor was very impressive with his knock out after he was pummelled ealier in the fight.

only need like 60 points from Moreno and Royal --- totally easy! :dunno:

:(

I won't feel safe till we get to halftime with at least a 40 point lead remaining. :unsure:

On a side note, I need 20 points from Ward tonight in my big money, auction, 2 player keeper league to go 2-0 this week (doubleheader). Not likely, but possible. 7 catches for 70+ yards and a TD would do it. :headbanger:

I need 9 receptions , 100 yards and 1 scores from Royal for -- 26 points

then

20 for 91 yds and 2 scores and 5 rec for 30 yards for 35 points

totalling 56.1 points

chances of this happening 1.75%

I need 9 receptions , 100 yards and 1 scores from Royal for -- 26 points

then

20 for 91 yds and 2 scores and 5 rec for 30 yards for 35 points

totalling 56.1 points

chances of this happening 1.75%

I'll be curious to see how many times Ben gets sacked tonight and that ball pops out. He could easily have 4 turnovers giving you a greater than 1.75% chance.

I'm upping your odds to a 3.5% chance :blink:

I'll be curious to see how many times Ben gets sacked tonight and that ball pops out. He could easily have 4 turnovers giving you a greater than 1.75% chance.

I'm upping your odds to a 3.5% chance :shocking:

I need 2 things to happen to have a chance.

A. Marshall gets double teamed and Orton gets tunnel vision for Royal getting Royal 9-11 receptions with 80 - 120 yds and at least a score.

B. Moreno gets the ball a few times in close for scores and gets the ball in the passing game.

I don't need unheard of numbers to win -- but facing Pittsburgh no one gets those numbers. :unsure:

I don't need unheard of numbers to win -- but facing Pittsburgh no one gets those numbers. :(

:shocking: :unsure: :banana:

I'll be curious to see how many times Ben's sack pops out tonight so i can see his balls.

:wub:

:)

:wub:

I'm getting a really bad feeling about tonight. I needed 7.8 from Holmes. I got 4.5 in the first quarter and zilch since. :doublethumbsup:

ETA: Good timing, I just got another catch for 16 yards. Now at 7.1, only needing 1 more catch on the night.

Blue gets 23.7 from Falcons defense. I start the wrong QB, again. Vikings players on bye. You better hope you don't see me at full strength in the playoffs. Also, did you see my most recent trade offer? Yes!? Counter? Somethin' Anything?

Somebody trade me a top 6 RB, please! Who needs WR(s)?

Blue gets 23.7 from Falcons defense. I start the wrong QB, again. Vikings players on bye. You better hope you don't see me at full strength in the playoffs. Also, did you see my most recent trade offer? Yes!? Counter? Somethin' Anything?

Well, I consider this my team letdown week and I can get a win, so I'm happy.

I saw your trade offer and I'll make a move on it either tonight or tomorrow. I'm hesitant to make a trade that could break up my team's chemistry (yes, I believe in chemistry in FF), but I want to try to improve.

cjIII>moss

sorry

On a side note, I need 20 points from Ward tonight in my big money, auction, 2 player keeper league to go 2-0 this week (doubleheader). Not likely, but possible. 7 catches for 70+ yards and a TD would do it. :doublethumbsup:

7 for 44 and 2 TDs works too. :dunno:

You are probably correct, but I had to try.

Probably? Probably? Probably? Did somebody say Probably?

He's my keeper for the next 4 years in this league.

CJIII is no Michael Bennett or Trung Candidate. This boy is for real.

7 for 44 and 2 TDs works too. :doublethumbsup:

I have never had ward on a team since I started playing this game in 1998. Not sure why though. I can say the same for a Derrick Mason.

Perhaps it's that lack of explosion. These guys are steady and consistent. Maybe I'm a flashy type of guy. I do like to wear silk shirts from time to time when going out with the wifey. :dunno: