Sign in to follow this  
Broncos2009SuperbowlChamps

Broncos 54 Steelers 3

...san diego is clearly not a better team. since you apparently haven't watched them, they can't run the ball at all and their def isn't good. fluky or not, cincy lost. ravens aren't as good as last year. steelers look better now that mendenhall is in play. broncos aren't a sham or facade. they'll make it to 9 or 10 wins and will exceed every expectation from the preseason.

9 or 10 is possible - largely due to getting Washington, Oakland, and KC twice coming up still.... This Denver team will go as far as it's defense takes it. You aren't exactly a running juggernaut yourself - rank what, 18th? and your passing game is not much better at 17th ranked. spells a mediocre offensive football team that's scored a grand total of 17 points in the last 2 games. kyle orton? eh, good luck with that.

steelers also had a defensive td, both were either good d or opportunistic. one can't be good d and the other a fluke. it was a good test to see where the broncos are in relation to the champs. they've got a considerable amount of work to do. san diego is clearly not a better team. since you apparently haven't watched them, they can't run the ball at all and their def isn't good. fluky or not, cincy lost. ravens aren't as good as last year. steelers look better now that mendenhall is in play. broncos aren't a sham or facade. they'll make it to 9 or 10 wins and will exceed every expectation from the preseason. orton can throw the ball with some velocity. a couple sailed on him, but the routes will begin to change from the flats to the middle longs. oline can protect long enough to give him the throws.

my favorite part of steeler games is aksing them how much they paid for the tickets. you watch online all week and know the prices, yet all of them who paid $150 per somehow got a screaming deal. hardcore fan that looks like the pringles guy sold his tickets to steeler fans, so you know they paid top dollar. chick who couldn't have been 20 had a nice bradshaw jersey on. the bandwagon jumpers come out in droves, though. apparently 3/4 of the country has recently moved from pittsburgh. it's everyman's town and what-not. they waive those yellow hand towels when it's 3rd and 4 and stuff. so, the homers are yelling for defense and the hand-towel waivers are yelling also for 3rd down. i think mnf games are more fun, because people have come from work (not drinking) and likely have to go work the next morning, so they don't drink until we wish we could kill them. crowd was pretty fun...a football crowd last night instead of a drinking crowd. veteran's day thing at halftime was good and even the steeler fans got involved. seemed strange, though, since that crowd also elects people like murtha and obama, who hate veterans and the military. local bandwagoners i guess. nonetheless, steelers got it rolling. they'll be hard to beat, even by indy.

Steelers fans travel like nobody's business. I'll go to any game in probably a 400 mile radius, which leaves me maybe 3 place...but oh well. However, I disagree. San Diego is likely gonna blow by the Broncos.

c'mon...i miss this thread. i'm looking for that Bronco's bandwagon but can't seem to find it. anybody seen what happened to all the Broncos "fans" ???

:thumbsup:

c'mon...i miss this thread. i'm looking for that Bronco's bandwagon but can't seem to find it. anybody seen what happened to all the Broncos "fans" ???

:thumbsup:

That ride is over. They jumped over to the Bengal's bandwagon.

take a look at the pitt run game. slow willie parker is done. mendenhall is not proven. If the steelers manage over 60 rushing yards against the denver D I will stop posting here.

WHOOOP...WHOOOP....WHOOOP...LIAR ALERT!!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! LIAR ALERT!!!