Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Week #10

Atta boy Forte!! Looks like the Bears realized that they need to control the clock with the run and throw more screens. Hells yeah! :thumbsup:

Atta boy Forte!! Looks like the Bears realized that they need to control the clock with the run and throw more screens. Hells yeah! :thumbsup:

speaking on Forte's recs... i heard a soundbyte from Gruden talking about Cutler, saying how Cutler always wants to make the highlight reel by throwing the deep ball and how he needs to learn to be happy w/ the short underneath passes too... that was my biggest pet peeve (indirectly) w/ Forte, cause Cutler was killing his recs...

last 2 games it looks like Cutler is a little more willing to check down, but i still think he's a "me first" guy who will always be more worried about his highlight reel throws and people talking about how strong his arm is (ala his comments about Elway) than he will ever be about actually winning...

speaking on Forte's recs... i heard a soundbyte from Gruden talking about Cutler, saying how Cutler always wants to make the highlight reel by throwing the deep ball and how he needs to learn to be happy w/ the short underneath passes too... that was my biggest pet peeve (indirectly) w/ Forte, cause Cutler was killing his recs...

last 2 games it looks like Cutler is a little more willing to check down, but i still think he's a "me first" guy who will always be more worried about his highlight reel throws and people talking about how strong his arm is (ala his comments about Elway) than he will ever be about actually winning...

You're probably right, I've always thought Cutler was nothing but a punk who only cared about himself. However, even this jackass will have to see that the short screen passes are working and working well. :thumbsdown:

ETA: And right on cue, another screen for 31 yards. Hells to the yeah!

You're probably right, I've always thought Cutler was nothing but a punk who only cared about himself. However, even this jackass will have to see that the short screen passes are working and working well. :overhead:

that was Forte's (and CHI's) bread-and-butter last year. the whole team needs for Cuntler to realize that it works...

but for the record, i'm pulling for Forte tonight - i need ahill to take a loss.... :wacko:

well I went against forke tonight in my $ league. Fock that guy, he never was out a play. He's going to be injured at that rate. I'm really pissed at the SF def coordinator. Forte 30+ yard reception, 30+ yard reception, 20+ yard reception. Come on now. How about covering the guy with a capable linebacker when he comes out of the backfield. 8 receptions for 120 yards - bullshit.

I wish s.f would have lost that game.

the entire team goes for 6 points. forte gets 19 in fantasy football:thumbsdown:

don't show weakness joco...

i would hate for you to be the one to miss out on the playoffs (again) because i'm making my run...

let's go

Hellothtere

BB06

LBH

T-boy

and :unsure:

:unsure:

if HT and LBH could pull out wins this week, that would be huge... i think the former has a chance, the latter notsomuch...

I sense your fear. I'm pulling the strings on my players toward dominance. Pay attention to every performance by every player in every game through week 16 for team Gepetto. My team is built for this championship run in the greatest fantasy football league evah! bwahaha

I sense your fear. I'm pulling the strings on my players toward dominance. Pay attention to every performance by every player in every game through week 16 for team Gepetto. My team is built for this championship run in the greatest fantasy football league evah! bwahaha

i paid attention to Vernon Davis' play last night... yup, he looked like he was in true form last night... :angry:

i paid attention to Vernon Davis' play last night... yup, he looked like he was in true form last night... :angry:

All part of my strategy. Because I also started Gore and Crabtree from the same team I got the big points (from Gore this week) so far. It's a team sport! :overhead:

it's good stuff... cause this week is the real crunch time for a few teams... 4-5 and a L will pretty much kill a lot of hopes...

Luckily i already look to have the W locked up...

it's good stuff... cause this week is the real crunch time for a few teams... 4-5 and a L will pretty much kill a lot of hopes...

Luckily i already look to have the W locked up...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tarhole! :lol:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO home Tarhole! :lol:

Moz, that's not a very nice thing to say to Tarhole after he was kind enough to decide to donate money to me this year...

Man I am actually benching Moreno for Meachem this week. 3 reasons -- I have no idea who ends up the feature back , Meahem is the #2 now with Moore out , and Damn all the talking me and Delay did preseason over him - I feel it's only poetic. :overhead:

now watch Moreno go for 3 scores.

actually still haven't made my mind up here

Man I am actually benching Moreno for Meachem this week. 3 reasons -- I have no idea who ends up the feature back , Meahem is the #2 now with Moore out , and Damn all the talking me and Delay did preseason over him - I feel it's only poetic. :headbanger:

now watch Moreno go for 3 scores.

actually still haven't made my mind up here

I know you'd come around on Meachem. :banana:

May not matter, my team is puttin a foot in your arse.

It's early, but a great start for PB.

I know you'd come around on Meachem. :mad:

May not matter, my team is puttin a foot in your arse.

It's early, but a great start for PB.

I take it back, your prolly gonna win

man, lotso RB injuries today...

RBrown

MTurner

CBenson

The guy I'm playing started 2 of those RBs. :music_guitarred: :wall:

Good thing too, as most of my guys decided to take the afternoon off.

I take it back, your prolly gonna win

maybe 50/50 right now -- not sure why LT decides to play like LT of old when I go against him... wow.. up 40 but most of which will dissapear once dallas scores. I need minimum 30 point lead going inot monday night -- doesn't look good right now

man, lotso RB injuries today...

RBrown

MTurner

CBenson

whats the status of these injuries?

whats the status of these injuries?

:headbanger:

i do know Jordan Gross (CAR starting LT) is basically out for the year w/ a broken ankle...

maybe 50/50 right now -- not sure why LT decides to play like LT of old when I go against him... wow.. up 40 but most of which will dissapear once dallas scores. I need minimum 30 point lead going inot monday night -- doesn't look good right now

Could be close, prolly not.

Now, if Mase breaks one of his old arse legs, maybe.

How does Hassleback throw 50 times and Burleson can't get a single catch. He got targeted about 8 or 9 times, just couldn't get a catch. :rolleyes:

How does Hassleback throw 50 times and Burleson can't get a single catch. He got targeted about 8 or 9 times, just couldn't get a catch. :rolleyes:

I too have lost my faith in Burlesson - I've benched him in two leagues.

you mean Nate Burnmeagainleson??

Also, I know it's been addressed and it'll be changed next year, but these defensive setting suck in many ways. Aside from the yardage thing, safeties are only 2 points and a blocked FG is 1 point. Very weird. :headbanger:

I'm gonna keep the faith and likely start him next week again. Also, I'm still okay with my trade of Frank Gore for Burleson and Randy Moss. Moss has 24.4 already tonight and we're in mid second quarter. :headbanger:

first RBrown goes down... then Romo throws a complete garbage TD to ROY in the last 40 seconds of a game they are obviously losing... now Addai decides he's got a hangnail and can't play any more tonight... :headbanger:

i've got a 20 point lead, but w/ Tarhole having BAL's D going against the hapless Brownstains, they are getting that much just for the pretty much certain shutout... :pointstosky:

Addai needs to clean the salt out of his mangina at half time and get his sorry arse out on the field.

Someone get me an umbrella. It's hailing fantasy points...RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!! :pointstosky: :headbanger:

Someone get me an umbrella. It's hailing fantasy points...RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!! :overhead: :wacko:

Ok blue balls, this one is focking funny. Very funny, I like it a lot!

first RBrown goes down... then Romo throws a complete garbage TD to ROY in the last 40 seconds of a game they are obviously losing... now Addai decides he's got a hangnail and can't play any more tonight... :wacko:

i've got a 20 point lead, but w/ Tarhole having BAL's D going against the hapless Brownstains, they are getting that much just for the pretty much certain shutout... :mad:

Addai needs to clean the salt out of his mangina at half time and get his sorry arse out on the field.

I'm wondering if Addai's finger is broken? I bet he's in a cast tomorrow. But then again, I might be overreacting :overhead:

I'm wondering if Addai's finger is broken? I bet he's in a cast tomorrow. But then again, I might be overreacting :wacko:

actually, i'm pretty certain they did say it was broken... but so what, suck it up... go ask Ronnie Lott what he'd do...

actually, i'm pretty certain they did say it was broken... but so what, suck it up... go ask Ronnie Lott what he'd do...

hmmm, then why isn't he back in? Torn ligaments or something? It looked like a love tap all along. What could be the problem? I couldn't pick out what happened. I didn't see a finger snapped or bent back. Must be more than a jam though.

quick edit - he's back!