Sign in to follow this  
ree10

Hines Ward will try to play tonight

Via Rotoworld:

Hines Ward (hamstring) indicated that he will try to play against the Browns Thursday night. "I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens," Ward said. "There is no tomorrow." Expect Ward to test the hamstring before the game. He's not a quality fantasy option playing injured, and he would kill Mike Wallace's value in a game where the elements could be a factor. Wallace owners need to hold off on a decision until close to game time. Dec. 10 - 2:32 pm et

Source: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Just freaking great. I have BOTH Ward and Wallace. At least when Ward was very questionable, I felt comfortable starting Wallace. With this "I'm going to try to play and see wtf happens" news, I'm hesitant to start either player.

Via Rotoworld:

Rashard Mendenhall (hamstring) indicated that he will try to play against the Browns Thursday night. "I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens," Mendenhall said. "There is no tomorrow." Expect Mendenhall to test the hamstring before the game. He's not a quality fantasy option playing injured, and he would kill Mike Wallace's value in a game where the elements could be a factor. Wallace owners need to hold off on a decision until close to game time. Dec. 10 - 2:32 pm et

Source: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

guy im playing in first round of playoffs has Mendenhall going so i sent him the Ward update but substituted Ward with Mendenhall :doublethumbsup:

Get the text updates on players and decided to have a little fun with him :dunno:

guy im playing in first round of playoffs has Mendenhall going so i sent him the Ward update but substituted Ward with Mendenhall :doublethumbsup:

Get the text updates on players and decided to have a little fun with him :dunno:

Haha now that's awesome! As for the other guy, I'd stay away from either tonight if that's the case!

Haha now that's awesome! As for the other guy, I'd stay away from either tonight if that's the case!

if weather is going to be as bad as everyone thinks id probably stay away from everyone in tonights game but Steelers Defense and Mendenhall.

Right when you think a team will do A, it does B.

If all of us think that Mendenhall will go off, wouldn't Cleveland gameplan defensively against it?

And if Pittsburgh thinks Cleveland is gameplanning against the run, wouldn't they pass it?

I coach football and trust me, when you think the obvious is going to happen a coach will zig when he was suppose to zag.

It would be different if Mendenhall was a dominant runner and Pittsburgh was a dominant running team ...

but I wouldn't classify either as such.

I LIKE Wallace in this one. Holmes should get the attention and hammy's do not do well in the cold so I think Wallace/Miller have great games.

How does Ben do in these types of games? I have no idea what to do concerning this weather situation. Any Steelers homers out there?

NFL network says he is playing. It does not look real windy, right now, to me....I'm thinking of putting Ward back in.

NFL network says he is playing. It does not look real windy, right now, to me....I'm thinking of putting Ward back in.

FOCK FOCK FOCK!

So am I dude. He has his biggest game of the YEAR against them earlier this season. I have Meacmem/Rhoddy/Simms going but I might plug him in for Simms right now.

FOCK! If he goes off I am gonna kill myself.

FOCK FOCK FOCK!

So am I dude. He has his biggest game of the YEAR against them earlier this season. I have Meacmem/Rhoddy/Simms going but I might plug him in for Simms right now.

FOCK! If he goes off I am gonna kill myself.

I also got M. Wallace. :overhead:

Ward if he does play.

Wallace if he doesn't.

As of RIGHT NOW, he does play = WARD

I ended up starting Ward even though everything said not to. Wallace on the bench...my flex will come down to Chambers or Felix...