Sign in to follow this  
Juggernauts

Sims-Walker

What's his outlook for this week look like do you think?

He didn't practice yesterday.

I have to decide between him or Jennings.

At this point its a non-issue of the guy can't practice at all.

Ruh-Roh!

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines...L&hl=162674

Sims-Walker misses practice again Friday?

Mike Sims-Walker (calf, knee) did not "appear" to be practicing Friday morning.

We'll have a full report later in the day, but it's time to get Sims-Walker out of fantasy lineups after his late-week setback. Now in danger of missing Sunday's game, he's heading toward full-blown game-time decision status.

Dec. 11 - 11:46 am et

Source: Michael C. Wright on Twitter

Well I guess that makes my decision on whether to start Chad Ochocinco or Sims-Walker a little easier. At least I know Chad will play. Thanks!

Getting worse

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines...L&hl=162690

Jaguars downgrade Sims-Walker to doubtful

Updating a previous item, Mike Sims-Walker (knee, calf) has been downgraded to doubtful for Week 14.

The upstart Jags are in trouble, as they'll also likely be without top cornerback Rashean Mathis (doubtful, groin) and top DL John Henderson (doubtful, shoulder). Mike Thomas figures to draw the start in place of Sims-Walker, but isn't a good fantasy option despite a favorable matchup against the Dolphins. David Garrard also is a weaker play without his top wide receiver. Dec. 11 - 1:58 pm et

Source: Florida Times Union

Wow, letting Mendy start in my lineup made me tear up a bit before bed.

Hearing MSW might not go for my opponents team makes me giddy ... like a baby before feeding time.

This is horrible news. I'm now stuck with Roy Williams as my WR3 in a must win week 14...... :nono:

roy has two 7 point weeks and two 14 point weeks over the past 5 games. he is not that bad of an option.

This is horrible news. I'm now stuck with Roy Williams as my WR3 in a must win week 14...... :nono:

The NFL Network replayed his "bat down" of the endzone pass over and over in slowmo .... freaking dude setup, looked for the ball, jumped ... and then looked down before the ball hit his hands as he "swatted" it away. He BLOWS.

He's only good in leagues where you get a point for a dropped ball.

Adam Schefter is already reporting him out on ESPN

Apparently, Shefter is mistaken

Mike Sims-Walker, WR JAC

News: CBS reports that Jaguars WR Mike Sims-Walker (calf) will start in Week 14 vs. Miami. He was listed as doubtful coming into Sunday.

Analysis: Sims-Walker has been a solid contributor this season and should be considered a No. 2 Fantasy WR against a Miami secondary that can give up yards in bunches. He's still obviously a bit of a risky start because he could still re-injure his calf.

The big question is whether you take a risk on MSW or go with someone else.

I have Chambers as an alternative, but I really don't like him. :dunno:

Adam Schefter is already reporting him out on ESPN

Apparently, Shefter is mistaken

Adam now reporting hes playing.

This is almost worse than him being out...

I have a feeling he will either just go out there to be a decoy or will just get hurt and play just a few snaps.

Unfortunately for me, my alternative is Antonio Bryant who will be wearing a Revis jersey by the end of the game.

This is almost worse than him being out...

I have a feeling he will either just go out there to be a decoy or will just get hurt and play just a few snaps.

Unfortunately for me, my alternative is Antonio Bryant who will be wearing a Revis jersey by the end of the game.

I agree. I am now trying to figure out whether I want Bess, Chambers or MSW to go. I have a bad feeling about my ability to make the correct choice. :headbanger:

I agree. I am now trying to figure out whether I want Bess, Chambers or MSW to go. I have a bad feeling about my ability to make the correct choice. :shocking:

I am going with MSW. Maybe he is trying to show DelRio that he can play through an injury and shake off his 'injury prone' tag. Yeah, it's wishful thinking...but he can't do much worse than our alternatives.

Actually, for you I think Bess could do okay. It's just that MSW obviously has a higher upside.

I am going with MSW. Maybe he is trying to show DelRio that he can play through an injury and shake off his 'injury prone' tag. Yeah, it's wishful thinking...but he can't do much worse than our alternatives.

Actually, for you I think Bess could do okay. It's just that MSW obviously has a higher upside.

I have flip-flopped a bunch between all three guys. MSW has better upside, but I am leaning towards Bess at this point. I did not need this stress at this point. :shocking:

I have flip-flopped a bunch between all three guys. MSW has better upside, but I am leaning towards Bess at this point. I did not need this stress at this point. :lol:

I'd go Bess. I have to decide between MSW, Avery, Breaston, or Forsett in a flex. Sheesh. :shocking:

I have to decide now between MSW, Cotchery or Crabtree...... I think I may get Crabs in my lineup...

I like Forsett out of that group.

I've been subconsciously waiting for somebody to say this, and you are almost as smart as me, so I just plugged Forsett in solely based on your recommendation. I will of course let you know if you focked up. :shocking: