Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Star_Wrecking_Crew

Tonight Dallas showed it is a contender.

The most powerful offense in nfl history shut down. Drew Brees completely shut down. Dallas dominates the entire game.

No one gave the cowboys a chance. No one said we would score more than 10 points. well here we are....still standing.

This is the biggest win and upset of the year. This is a statement game and I see the last two games being wins for dallas as well. This is huge momentum going into the playoffs.

Tony Romo just beat the best team in the NFL. He has played flawlessly the past three weeks and has exorcised his December demons.

So much for the saints perfect season. :pointstosky:

I cannot believe people didn't think the Cowboys would not score more than 10pts against the def that has been torched the last two weeks. I was expecting Roy Williams to have more than one catch for 14 yds though. The Cowgirls offense is solid and the defense actually showed up. They are a dangerous team if the defense plays. Gutsy performance by DWare tonight. Romo was more than solid tonight. Goes to show that he is not the problem on that team.

bump

romo haters.......eat your crow.

Nice quick log out and back in to bump your own crap.

Seriously...if you are just a Pats fan...why do you care so damn much about the Cowboys?

Because your Pats fan thing is just complete BS and you know it.

I cannot believe people didn't think the Cowboys would not score more than 10pts against the def that has been torched the last two weeks. I was expecting Roy Williams to have more than one catch for 14 yds though. The Cowgirls offense is solid and the defense actually showed up. They are a dangerous team if the defense plays. Gutsy performance by DWare tonight. Romo was more than solid tonight. Goes to show that he is not the problem on that team.

They are the Dallas Cowboys. Not the Cowgirls. Show some respect for them. They just knocked off the undefeated Saints in week 15.

9 and 5. Every win from here on out is for the Cowboys haters and fans alike. One day you will realize that everyone is a Dallas Cowboys fan. America's Team forever!

:overhead:

We are not a contender until we get a new kciker. There are high school kickers we could pick up to be better.

dallas has secured at least the 6th seed. playoff spot locked up. could go as high as the 3 seed if they win out.

They are the Dallas Cowboys. Not the Cowgirls. Show some respect for them. They just knocked off the undefeated Saints in week 15.

9 and 5. Every win from here on out is for the Cowboys haters and fans alike. One day you will realize that everyone is a Dallas Cowboys fan. America's Team forever!

:music_guitarred:

just beat the best team int the nfl and secured a playoff spot. dallas is in the tournament. :overhead:

i as a cowboy fan had serious doubts about tonight but to see the defense finally show up for a full game was nice......but as much as i liked folk ....he has to go if they want any chance......

i as a cowboy fan had serious doubts about tonight but to see the defense finally show up for a full game was nice......but as much as i liked folk ....he has to go if they want any chance......

dallas is getting hot now. fire folk and use buehler as the kicker. If dallas wins out and goes 11-5 which I see them doing. watch out. top ten team in talent on paper and they are actually playing to their paper now. the dallas D finally has two stud pass rushers in ware and spencer. outstanding performance by the dallas d tonight.

dallas is getting hot now. fire folk and use buehler as the kicker. If dallas wins out and goes 11-5 which I see them doing. watch out. top ten team in talent on paper and they are actually playing to their paper now. the dallas D finally has two stud pass rushers in ware and spencer. outstanding performance by the dallas d tonight.

thing is Buehler and folk went head to head during the week and folk won out....they may need to go outside to get one but they need to bring them in tomorrow

We are not a contender until we get a new kciker. There are high school kickers we could pick up to be better.

Outta bring in Shaun "Swisher" Suisham. He wasn't that bad this year. In fact, he had made 3 for 3 in that N.O. game before he missed the chip-shot. That would be a classic move for Dallas playing Washington next week.

:headbanger:

:banana: Puh-lease...it was a really good win for your favorite team, but your delusional homerism is reaching new heights with this one. Just because they have a self-proclaimed nickname doesn't make it so. I'm a HUGE Rolling Stones fan, but even I realize that their moniker of World's Greatest Rock-N-Roll Band is a self-proclaimed marketing gimmick and the so-called America's Team is the exact same thing. Trust me, I dislike your team as much as I ever have. Nothing will ever change that. :pointstosky:

The most powerful offense in nfl history shut down.

No, that would be the 2007 Patriots

Drew Brees completely shut down.

300 yards and a TD is "completely shut down?"

Dallas dominates the entire game.

They dominated the first 3 quarters-they hung on in the 4th quarter. They are going to have to be able to put teams away if they make the playoffs.

Tony Romo just beat the best team in the NFL.

No he didn't, they didn't play the Colts.

He has played flawlessly the past three weeks and has exorcised his December demons.

He has played well, but he's going to need to do it in the playoffs to "exorcise his demons."

dallas has secured at least the 6th seed. playoff spot locked up. could go as high as the 3 seed if they win out.

No, they have not secured anything.

just beat the best team int the nfl and secured a playoff spot. dallas is in the tournament. :pointstosky:

You need to check your math...you are still a half game behind the Eagles for the division...GB has the tiebreaker on you...and the Giants have beaten you twice.

Its this kind of BS that makes people laugh at you pimp.

I am pretty sure, Romo doesn't play Defense? I mean, doesn't the defense for Dallas deserve the props here? Not Romo?

Tony Homo is the quarterback and so the assumed leader of the team. The team has failed huge in December and there is no denying that. Homo has contributed to that failure and lead the team into mediocrity. This year, however, Homo is actually doing his job in December. The team is failing in other areas though so the team is still failing. They are 1-2 in December this year. The Saints game, while a huge win, is 1 game only. If they lose to Wash next week..........Nothing is exorcised or fixed yet. They are certainly not considered a contender when they may not even make the playoffs.

The most powerful offense in nfl history shut down. Drew Brees completely shut down. Dallas dominates the entire game.

No one gave the cowboys a chance. No one said we would score more than 10 points. well here we are....still standing.

This is the biggest win and upset of the year. This is a statement game and I see the last two games being wins for dallas as well. This is huge momentum going into the playoffs.

Tony Romo just beat the best team in the NFL. He has played flawlessly the past three weeks and has exorcised his December demons.

So much for the saints perfect season. :lol:

You're a retard.

And my apologies for offending other retarded people. Y'all should be offended that someone gave this guy a computer. :music_guitarred:

I am a pats fan but perhaps I can offer some insight here.

Jason garrett is the real deal

A lot has been made of Tony Sparano and how great his tenure here was. I would like people to know Tony Sparano only called plays in 2006. Not in 2007.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Sparano#cite_note-4

His great offensive coordinating led to 1936 yards on 472 attempts for a whopping 4.1 yards per carry.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/stats?...l&year=2006

Jason Garrett's offensive coordinating in 2007 led to 1746 yards on 419 attempts for 4.2 yards per carry.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/stats?...l&year=2007

Jason Garrett's offensive coordinating in 2008 led to 1723 yards on 401 carries for 4.3 yards per carry.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/stats?...l&year=2008

And Finally, guess what. 2009, This season, Jason Garrett's offensive coordinating has led to 1518 yards on 288 carries for 5.3 yards PER CARRY

JG is doing the job and getting yards. This win last night showed dallas now has the toughness in the redzone. MBIII is back now. sky is the limit.

What a game.....i'm sure romo silenced more than a few critics over the last few weeks, keep it comin baby!!

I am pretty sure, Romo doesn't play Defense? I mean, doesn't the defense for Dallas deserve the props here? Not Romo?

A few stats for folks out there who like this sort of thing.

NO, I repeat NO quarterback has ever started their career by posting 4 consecutive 90+ QB ratings which Tony will have done at the conclusion of this season.

With those 4 90+ QB rated seasons, Tony will be the 11th QB in NFL history to have 4 TOTAL 90+ QB rated seasons. Those are for careers folks, and he's started his off with it. Amazing really.

2006 95.1

2007 97.4

2008 91.4

2009 97.8 (so far)

Romo is playing well. Not MVP level like Favre is for the vikes, but very good level of play. Good luck to dallas in the playoffs. thanks for beating the saints. :wall: