Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Jason Snelling worth a play next week?

Well....as u all can tell i am desparate after I lost Ronnie Brown weeks ago.

Turner should be out and norwood is a little hobbled and its the bills. I might have to go with snelling.

anyone else? thoughts?

Depends on who else you have available, but I really like Snelling next week against Buffalo. The Bills stink against the run and I can't believe that they will want Ryan airing it out.

Depends on who else you have available, but I really like Snelling next week against Buffalo. The Bills stink against the run and I can't believe that they will want Ryan airing it out.

bradshaw vs panthers at home. thats about it.....

bradshaw vs panthers at home. thats about it.....

Given that Bradshaw limped off tonight, I think that your options are not that attractive. You might wait a little before deciding, but I think that Snelling is a very solid #2

Given that Bradshaw limped off tonight, I think that your options are not that attractive. You might wait a little before deciding, but I think that Snelling is a very solid #2

sorry to the fftoday wizards....i nor my fftoday friends on this thread are not trying to make this a help board ? just good ffootball talk.

with that all said i agree completely with ur opinion Patriotsfatboy.....snelling got 16carries in a game they were losing all day. he should be a good #2 with the matchup.....

but it thought the same with Chris Jennings yesterday too...... :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Does Snelling get the goal-line carries over Norwood?

so far this yr he has plus he looks like a bull compared to norwood looking like a greyhound. fyi.

Does Snelling get the goal-line carries over Norwood?

Yes he does but I'd hesitate to start him over Bradshaw. Bradshaw is capable of breaking a long one at any time and he is the de-facto goal line back with Jacobs sucking in that facet of the game.

The Bill run D is horrible while their pass D is very good. Most teams, therefore, decide to run all day on them.

This make Tori Snelling a good play.

I'm torn between him and LT, J Harrison, and M Morris. I'll go with 2 of these 4, but right now I have them Harrison, LT, Snelling, and Morris. Snelling could move past LT if Turner is definitely out.

I cant believe there is even consideration the falcons might play Turner after another reinjury to his ankle.

Bradshaw got 12 touches to Snellings 19 touches.

tough call...... :thumbsdown:

I cant believe there is even consideration the falcons might play Turner after another reinjury to his ankle.

Bradshaw got 12 touches to Snellings 19 touches.

tough call...... :thumbsup:

You can believe it when it comes to the genius that is Mike Smith... He's already ruined their season by rushing him back early, now he's going to risk longterm damage to a franchise back in basically a meaningless game.

Rocket scientist, definitely. :wacko: