Sign in to follow this  
jso

cle homers! harrison/jennings?

going to the ship game with both harrison and jennings on my team and don't know whos going to get the carries. it seems like mangini is switching rbs every game but how can he deny harrison getting the start after his performance last week. any of your guys have any info on whos the man for this weekend? cle has a soft matchup against OAK and im definitely rolling with one of these guys for my flex but dont know which one. TIA!!

going to the ship game with both harrison and jennings on my team and don't know whos going to get the carries. it seems like mangini is switching rbs every game but how can he deny harrison getting the start after his performance last week. any of your guys have any info on whos the man for this weekend? cle has a soft matchup against OAK and im definitely rolling with one of these guys for my flex but dont know which one. TIA!!

Good luck figuring that out. With what Jennings did prior to this past weekend, one would have been pretty safe with saying he would have had all the carries. At this time it appears as if Shangini is trying to figure out what these RB's can do. He may actually use both of them this week to see if they can have similar results that MIA had.

Kubiak = Mangini = Shannihan

they're all the freakin same, say one thing do the other and fock us all. Stay away.

Jennings only took over for Harrison two weeks ago because Harrison had some sort of illness. You can look it up. You don't bench a guy that just broke the all time Browns rushing record, even if your as dumb as Mangina.

Roll with Harrison and expect 125+ & 1-2TD's

you guys are getting your panties in a wad for no reason here - Harrison is a gimme and a sure thing for 100 yards and at least 1 TD. Book it.

you guys are getting your panties in a wad for no reason here - Harrison is a gimme and a sure thing for 100 yards and at least 1 TD. Book it.

hmm....thats a pretty bold statement...should be true, but mangina is tough to read as are the Raiders, as is Anderson in at qb...

Guysis should be a gold mine play right? After last week and facing the Raiders at home????

The only way this doesnt help our championship week is a major Mangini screw job...just like Kubiak did to me last week...luckily I overcame that hose job.

i'm rolling with harrison with confidence! hopefully the only reason jennings got the bulk 2 weeks ago was in fact because harrison was sick.

I too happen to have both Harrison and Jennings and in the title game in my money league.I also happened to pick up Jason Snelling off waivers this week. I have been riding Jamaal Charles all year pretty much to get me to this point but I am benching him this week in favor of starting Harrison and Snelling. Charles may have a tougher time against the Bengals 3rd ranked rush defense and they'll be playing mad since losing a close one to the Chargers last week.Yes, Jennings came in for Harrison the other week due to Jerome being ill. Mangini may not be the sharpest pencil in the box but they have to have a #1 RB next year to replace Lewis, so I feel confident that he'll give Harrison the bulk of the carries to see how he handles it. Harrison's been waiting for the chance to be the top dog and after last week's performance I think he'll be more inspired to prove that last week's effort wasn't a fluke. Yet, he has been given opportunities in the past and not fared too well but he realizes his window of opportunities is shrinking and he MUST produce if he wants the starting gig next year. Since Anderson will be QBing this weekend's game I think you'll see Cleveland pound the ball all game with Harrison and Jennings. I think Cleveland's defense will show up enough to limit Oakland's success. Both back's could have good games but I'm banking on Harrison having the better game with at least 100 yds and a score.

As much as I hate to sit Charles I think Snelling's matchup with Buffalo's 32nd ranked run defense is good enough to start him in my title game. Even if he doesn't rush for a lot of yards I think he could wind up with a couple of short td runs. That's good enough for me since I'm not enamored with Charles' matchup against the Bengals. I'm also starting the Bengals defense against the Chiefs. If my rb's don't produce like I'm thinking they do hopefully QB Aaron Rodgers,WR Greg Jennings,WR Miles Austin and TE Jermichael Finley will get me the points I need to claim the title. I took a flyer off the waivers on PK Mike Nugent, since Rackers is out, at home against the Rams.

If Harrison has another huge game, which isn't impossible, he'll put himself in a good position to be the Browns starting tailback next year.

As much as I hate to sit Charles I think Snelling's matchup with Buffalo's 32nd ranked run defense is good enough to start him in my title game. Even if he doesn't rush for a lot of yards I think he could wind up with a couple of short td runs. That's good enough for me since I'm not enamored with Charles' matchup against the Bengals. I'm also starting the Bengals defense against the Chiefs. If my rb's don't produce like I'm thinking they do hopefully QB Aaron Rodgers,WR Greg Jennings,WR Miles Austin and TE Jermichael Finley will get me the points I need to claim the title. I took a flyer off the waivers on PK Mike Nugent, since Rackers is out, at home against the Rams.

I'm like you - wondering about Charles v. Cinci. It is not easy to bench him because I'm sure he will get plenty of touches both running and receiving. I'm not sure Cinci's heart will be in it too.

I have Beanie and Michael Bush, and they both have GREAT match ups, unlike Charles. But, dare I bench the hot guy who has played lights out the past two weeks against pansies? I know Cinci's defense ain't pansy, so maybe I should and be at peace.

Tough though.

This shouldln't be a newsflash to anyone but Derrick Anderson is the suck. That goes for the soon to gone Mangina too. Way to

thumb your nose to the ownership by keeping Anderson in after the INTS and runniing in Jennings and Cribbs too. I picked up Harrison too but I am leery about replacing T. Jones or VD for him. I wouldn't have picked him up if I knew Holmgren was coming

in. Magina's fate is sealed.

Jennings only took over for Harrison two weeks ago because Harrison had some sort of illness. You can look it up. You don't bench a guy that just broke the all time Browns rushing record, even if your as dumb as Mangina.

Roll with Harrison and expect 125+ & 1-2TD's

:pointstosky: :doublethumbsup: :shocking:

Switched out Davis for Harrison. It paid off, at least I now have 26 pts to play with against ADP and Longwell VS the Cubs tonight.

It could go either way, I'd bet on my opponent if I had to. Minnesota will be pounding the rock w/all of that Favre-Childress mess last week.