Sign in to follow this  
donhaas

Vikings at Bears

favre is helping me win a title tonight..............his 36 yards are impressive..............

you said you had all day fumble on your team...make up your mind....

and yes, while peterson IS a greta back..he is a bit overrated....the truly great backs dont lead the league in fumbles bya large margin..he may as well kiss the touches near the GL goodbye....

tough start..but still fun to watch favre do his thing....cant pin this one on him..though people will...

and yes, while peterson IS a greta back..he is a bit overrated....the truly great backs dont lead the league in fumbles bya large margin..he may as well kiss the touches near the GL goodbye....

I'm trying to think of the last great RB like that and Ahman Green came to mind...remember he blamed it on sweat, I think? Then he started wearing the elbow pad and voila, improvement. That's poor coaching to me that they can't correct that, which is no surprise since Childress is one of the worst HC's in the league.

That's poor coaching to me that they can't correct that, which is no surprise since Childress is one of the worst HC's in the league.

Yeah and we get to deal with him for 2 more years. AWESOME. Effing worst game I've ever seen. Worst play calling EVER. He should just let Favre coach the team. God damn.

Yeah and we get to deal with him for 2 more years. AWESOME. Effing worst game I've ever seen. Worst play calling EVER. He should just let Favre coach the team. God damn.

The highlight was when they drove down in the third quarter and Favre wanted to keep the spread package in. Childress sub'ed the big package and they got stuffed for a loss. Later in the game, they got down near the goalline and Favre rushed the team to the line in the spread package before Childress could change anything and ADP waltzed in. Good stuff.

I swear when I look at Childress on the sideline in key situations I see the same deer in the headlights look on his face that I used to see with Wanny on the Bears sideline. I have no problem admitting the Vikings are one of the most talented teams in the league, but Childress is going to ultmately sabotage it. It's a rough situation b/c the talent keeps the team good enough that it is a hard sell to the suits to can the coach, but he just isn't HC material.

I swear when I look at Childress on the sideline in key situations I see the same deer in the headlights look on his face that I used to see with Wanny on the Bears sideline. I have no problem admitting the Vikings are one of the most talented teams in the league, but Childress is going to ultmately sabotage it. It's a rough situation b/c the talent keeps the team good enough that it is a hard sell to the suits to can the coach, but he just isn't HC material.

Yep. I can't count the times I've been pissed at him because he cant manage in game.

My biggest problem is the numerous times he doesn't call time outs at the end of a half/game to give the Vikings a chance for a kick return.

I'm trying to think of the last great RB like that and Ahman Green came to mind...remember he blamed it on sweat, I think? Then he started wearing the elbow pad and voila, improvement. That's poor coaching to me that they can't correct that, which is no surprise since Childress is one of the worst HC's in the league.

Eric Dickerson comes to mind. In his first 4 seasons, he fumbled the ball 13, 14, 10, and 12 times respectively (14 was in his 2105-yard year).

Those are some truly stunning numbers.

Eric Dickerson comes to mind. In his first 4 seasons, he fumbled the ball 13, 14, 10, and 12 times respectively (14 was in his 2105-yard year).

Those are some truly stunning numbers.

I was thinking about E.D. last night, but was too lazy to look up his numbers. That is amazing b/c ADP has other similar characteristics and traits to Dickerson in his size and gait. Same as Dickerson, you just have to keep giving him the ball.

I was thinking about E.D. last night...

Here you go, buddy....

If she really loves you, she'll stick with you through the treatment and care and you'll be back at it in no time! :shocking:

Happy Holidays :dunno: