Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Hey Colts fans you will like this

I am not gonna get in any more pissing matches and arguments with you.(unless you make me)

Since most of you like to think of the Patriots as mostly cheaters i thought you would enjoy this song :cry:

shaddy Brady and Bill Belicheat

I gotta admit, so funny and TRUE!

It was pretty funny :thumbsup:

I posted some proof other teams did what Pats did on other thread. And i did post evidence or people testimony about the Colts cheating and pumping extra noise in those videos so you can give up now

It was pretty funny :thumbsup:

I posted some proof other teams did what Pats did on other thread. And i did post evidence or people testimony about the Colts cheating and pumping extra noise in those videos so you can give up now

ok, what you are failing to understand, which I am really starting to think you might be a middle school kid with no understanding of things is:

CBS and the NFL said CBS caused the error. So they are wrong? Are you serious?

CBS and the NFL said CBS caused the error. So they are wrong? Are you serious?

And the fella that spoke with the security guard was lying as well right???

FINE THE COLTS, PEYTON MANNING, CALDWELL, POLIAN AND EVERY COLTS FANS SH!T DONT STINK

You guys gotta stop....

Patssox...you have a no win arguement. Pats got CAUGHT cheating...punished for it..."proven in court" if you will.

Colts guys...colts have not been "caught" and "punished" for anything "cheated related" yet. When Patssox says that he is "sure other teams do things to steal signals", I am sure you agree with that....im sure they do. Im sure they have found new ways to try...hell, why you think Peyton is such an assclown before plays :thumbsup:

But fact remains only one team has been "convicted" of cheating, and that is the Pats. That said, the league didnt take their super bowl wins, so they are still theirs (granted, the league would never do that, once you do that you tarnish your entire league, possibly for ever). They did take 1 FIRST round pick+ though, so they clearly were convicted while no other team has been.

You guys will never find a happy medium, so pats guys continue to talk about the trophies, and the rest continue to talk about the * ....but do it amongst yourselves :dunno:

You guys gotta stop....

Patssox...you have a no win arguement. Pats got CAUGHT cheating...punished for it..."proven in court" if you will.

Colts guys...colts have not been "caught" and "punished" for anything "cheated related" yet. When Patssox says that he is "sure other teams do things to steal signals", I am sure you agree with that....im sure they do. Im sure they have found new ways to try...hell, why you think Peyton is such an assclown before plays :dunno:

But fact remains only one team has been "convicted" of cheating, and that is the Pats. That said, the league didnt take their super bowl wins, so they are still theirs (granted, the league would never do that, once you do that you tarnish your entire league, possibly for ever). They did take 1 FIRST round pick+ though, so they clearly were convicted while no other team has been.

You guys will never find a happy medium, so pats guys continue to talk about the trophies, and the rest continue to talk about the * ....but do it amongst yourselves :)

:thumbsup:

Cheating Cheaters

If you aint cheating you aint trying :doublethumbsup:

Knowing the plays clearly helped a ton.....

Knowing the plays clearly helped a ton.....

dont know how you figure that :music_guitarred: They actually had their greatest season in 2007 after all that crap went down.

dont know how you figure that :thumbsdown: They actually had their greatest season in 2007 after all that crap went down.

And still couldn't cap it off with a SuperBowl LOSS to a WildCard team...that blitzed and put pressure on Brady, confusing him and the offense...exactly the type of unfair advantage they gained with the tapes.

Sounds like a big coincidence to me.

It was pretty funny :headbanger:

cheaters do sometimes win. Go pats

And still couldn't cap it off with a SuperBowl LOSS to a WildCard team...that blitzed and put pressure on Brady, confusing him and the offense...exactly the type of unfair advantage they gained with the tapes.

Sounds like a big coincidence to me.

KARMA :headbanger: or they taped the Patriots walk through :overhead: