Sign in to follow this  
mzf5c5

Patriotsfatboy1?

I believe we had a bet? And you lost?

Your new sig will be coming shortly, if you are still honoring our bet.

Any suggestions for his sig?

I believe we had a bet? And you lost?

Your new sig will be coming shortly, if you are still honoring our bet.

Any suggestions for his sig?

I honor my bets.

Ok,

For your sig...I don't do anything fancy or awesome, but should be fun. Hopefully you post a lot! :unsure:

Manning's 4 MVP > Brady's 1

Manning's 1 SB > Brady's 3*

Manning's Records > Brady's records

All Patriot fans know their team cheated and that Kraft should give back the trophys.

BBBO loves mzf5c5 and all his post!

I will at least get a small kick out of seeing it. :cry:

Ok,

For your sig...I don't do anything fancy or awesome, but should be fun. Hopefully you post a lot! :)

Manning's 4 MVP > Brady's 1

Manning's 1 SB > Brady's 3*

Manning's Records > Brady's records

All Patriot fans know their team cheated and that Kraft should give back the trophys.

BBBO loves mzf5c5 and all his post!

I will at least get a small kick out of seeing it. :)

Done

Done

dood.

Props.

:music_guitarred:

what the heck is a trophys? add 'colts fans can't spell' to your sig.

I wrote it up fast, do you really want him to change it to trophies? That way, for the week it is there, it will make you happy? Serious? It always amazes me how people looking through people's post so much and find all these stupid little mistakes people make. My recomendation for you, find a life outside of your computer and any type of forum.

Have a good day Lod.

Done

Bastard. Being all true to your word and respectable and all. :mad:

Props. :thumbsup: Anyone else having trouble wanting to pile on the Pats too much after that loss? Sure I enjoyed it like I'm sure others like watching the Colts lose. But the dismantling was so widespread, it was almost a guilty pleasure. Watching Brady sitting silently on the sideline wasn't as enjoyable as it has been in the past. Maybe I was just relating too much as a Colts fan to our playoff failures in the past. :unsure:

Being a dedicated fan of any team is tough.

Bastard. Being all true to your word and respectable and all. :mad:

Props. :thumbsup: Anyone else having trouble wanting to pile on the Pats too much after that loss? Sure I enjoyed it like I'm sure others like watching the Colts lose. But the dismantling was so widespread, it was almost a guilty pleasure. Watching Brady sitting silently on the sideline wasn't as enjoyable as it has been in the past. Maybe I was just relating too much as a Colts fan to our playoff failures in the past. :unsure:

Being a dedicated fan of any team is tough.

Nope. I prefer to not act like them, to not engage in such behavior and stay above it all. ^_^

I wrote it up fast, do you really want him to change it to trophies? That way, for the week it is there, it will make you happy? Serious? It always amazes me how people looking through people's post so much and find all these stupid little mistakes people make. My recomendation for you, find a life outside of your computer and any type of forum.

Have a good day Lod.

It amazes you that I noticed a spelling mistake? I only read your post once. You are telling me to get a life outside of my computer when you just won a signature change bet with someone on a fantasy football forum? Haha I was just joking around anyway. You have a good day too.