Sign in to follow this  
Me_2006

This is an EXTRAORDINARY time to be a Colts fan!

When Manning retires, he should run for mayor or governor or something He would win in a landslide.

I was going to make a thread to congratulate you guys but it seems appropriate to say it in here.

Congrats!

Manning is on a level above everyone else and quite possibly the best that has ever played the game. I was really hoping we could keep the game close and have a shot at the end but when Peyton is on the field that much in the 2nd half, I knew our defense would be in trouble. Manning can pick apart anyone.

I got my hopes up a bit earl in the game :pointstosky: . But I am still proud of what my team accomplished and excited about the future.

Good luck in the Super Bowl, Indy.

:dunno:

Colts put up 100+ rushing and 350+ passing against the best D in the league. :dunno: :pointstosky:

Didn't have a vested interest in this and while I was hoping the best for the Jets and in particular the rookie QB, congrats are indeed warranted.

However, should Sanchez get some stellar receivers, I'd say watch out for him next year.

Manning is incredible. Doing what he did today mostly with Garcon and Collie. Wow!

I was going to make a thread to congratulate you guys but it seems appropriate to say it in here.

Congrats!

Manning is on a level above everyone else and quite possibly the best that has ever played the game. I was really hoping we could keep the game close and have a shot at the end but when Peyton is on the field that much in the 2nd half, I knew our defense would be in trouble. Manning can pick apart anyone.

I got my hopes up a bit earl in the game :pointstosky: . But I am still proud of what my team accomplished and excited about the future.

:dunno:

You should be proud of the Jets. I know I never thought they would get anywhere near this deep into the playoffs.

Congrats!

I got my hopes up a bit earl in the game :( . But I am still proud of what my team accomplished and excited about the future.

:thumbsup:

Congrats to the J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets. They earned a lot of respect from those of us around the country that have not seen them play a lot. They gave us all we wanted. This is a team with a very bright future and Sanchez grew up a lot over the last few games.

With that said GO COLTS!!!!!!!! I am undecided on who I would rather play but I am leaning toward the Saints because the Vikes have a better defense and a better running game. We may be able to make the Saints become one dimensional.

Congrats!

I got my hopes up a bit earl in the game :( . But I am still proud of what my team accomplished and excited about the future.

Trust me, this won't be your last rodeo. I definitely became a Jets supporter this season. I love Ryan, Sanchez, Revis, Keller and Greene. That, plus Rhodes, Harris, and your O-line, is a sick base to build on. Get a DB to go opposite Revis and add a WR and you guys will make a serious push next year.

Congrats.

Enjoy your celebrations!

Manning is on a level above everyone else and quite possibly the best that has ever played the game.

As a die hard Niner fan and having the luxury of what no team will ever accomplish, having QB's of the calibur of Montana and Young back to back will never be equivically (is that a word) matched. However, ive made peace with the fact that Peyton is the best QB ever and ill talk trash on anyones mother who disagrees, regardless of what he does from here on out.

The downside fantasy-wise, is that Manning won't drop to the 4th round like I got him this year (sucks for redraft leagues), but congrats to the Colts and # 18 ! Good luck in the SB.

WOOT! :( :thumbsup: Next stop Miami! Was really sweatin it there but great game.

Hard to say anything bad about the jets. I Really like sanchez and what they'll be able to accomplish in the coming years.

As a die hard Niner fan and having the luxury of what no team will ever accomplish, having QB's of the calibur of Montana and Young back to back will never be equivically (is that a word) matched. However, ive made peace with the fact that Peyton is the best QB ever and ill talk trash on anyones mother who disagrees, regardless of what he does from here on out.

Must be nice to be you B, Wildcats and Wall, Indy Colts, fresh new ladies in college...

"I cherish these moments" - Teddy DuChamp, Stand By Me 1987

POW!!!

Must be nice to be you B, Wildcats and Wall, Indy Colts, fresh new ladies in college...

"I cherish these moments" - Teddy DuChamp, Stand By Me 1987

Can't complain. Turn 20 in like two weeks, gonna do it big for the Superbowl/Birthday weekend. :thumbsup:

Trust me, this won't be your last rodeo. I definitely became a Jets supporter this season. I love Ryan, Sanchez, Revis, Keller and Greene. That, plus Rhodes, Harris, and your O-line, is a sick base to build on. Get a DB to go opposite Revis and add a WR and you guys will make a serious push next year.

For all the talk of the Jets shocking ppl this year, I think alot lose sight of the fact that over the past 10-12 years this team has made the playoffs about half the time. Once under Mangini, a few times under Edwards, and Parcells took us to the AFC Championship in 1998.

But yes, I completely agree.. this team has a very nice base to build around. I would say most of the pieces are in place and alot of them are very young. We do need a DB opposite Revis and some d-line depth. WR I actually think is a luxury unless we let Braylon go (which I am all for).

It is the best time to be a Colts fan! If we win the SB, we are the team of the decade! I love this team!

Congrats to the Jets for a hard fought game. You took it to us and made us have to beat you. You should be proud of what your team did this year and should have success for a while!

Bring on the Saints or Vikings!

Number 18 is the best. How do you pick a part two defenses like that?

Bring on the Saints! :overhead:

Fock yeah. If the Vikings can almost pull it off after turning the ball over 5 focking times, well lets just say I like our chances. :shocking: :overhead:

Fock yeah. If the Vikings can almost pull it off after turning the ball over 5 focking times, well lets just say I like our chances. :shocking: :overhead:

Agreed. I still woulda rather faced the sometimes-shaky Favre... but the Saints don't scare me nearly as bad as they used to. Still a scary team with that offense and their ability to snag those turnovers. But this should be one hellava super bowl. :overhead:

Still a scary team with that offense and their ability to snag those turnovers.

But this should be one hellava super bowl. :cry:

I wouldnt be concerned with the Saints D, the most prepared/best player in football had one week to prepare against the best D and picked em apart, now he has two weeks against a lesser D. Good bye Saints.

Definately entertaining :cry:

Agreed. I still woulda rather faced the sometimes-shaky Favre... but the Saints don't scare me nearly as bad as they used to. Still a scary team with that offense and their ability to snag those turnovers. But this should be one hellava super bowl. :cry:

The media's wet dream is what it is. Top seeds in each conference don't usually make it to the Bowl. Been a long time since that has happened. Two prolific offenses going head to head. Best QB from each division, at least for this season. We could go on half the night. :cry:

This was my dream matchup... but only if both stayed undefeated. I was going to print up posters billing this as the "2010 Super Cram It Up Your Arse Mercury Morris Bowl".

The Saints D isn't as strong in coverage as the Jets, no doubt. But they have an unbelievable nose of turnovers. And as we all know... that can get in Peyton's head a bit. He is so focused right now, however, I'm not sure even 2-3 picks would rattle him.

When he dropped that bomb into Collie's basket I was SURE it was getting picked. That was possibly the most accurate throw I've seen him make in a long long time.

Here's hoping for a good game followed by a great Colts celebration. :thumbsup:

Not sure why they're even playing the game. What a formality. They should just mail the Lombardi trophy to Manning's house and spare us the charade.

Colts win this one easily :thumbsdown:

Not sure why they're even playing the game. What a formality. They should just mail the Lombardi trophy to Manning's house and spare us the charade.

Colts win this one easily :nono:

saints couldn't be in a better situation.. I'm glad no one is giving us a chance..

NO ONE besides bret favre can take the punishment the saints D put on him. If manning gets hit like that.. Its gonna be a very interesting game.

saints couldn't be in a better situation.. I'm glad no one is giving us a chance..

NO ONE besides bret favre can take the punishment the saints D put on him. If manning gets hit like that.. Its gonna be a very interesting game.

How couldn't they be in a better situation? They could be playing Detriot, Rams or any lessor team. I think they have a chance, but I look at this:

1. I don't see them hitting Manning, like they did Farve. Can it happen? Yes, but the difference? Manning will read your defense, Farve doesn't. Manning will adjust to your blitz. It only took two series to figure out the Jets Blitz, which was the best in the league.

2. If you give Manning and Co 500 yards on offense, I don't see you winning, if you give him 300, you got a good chance.

3. Don't see the Colts giving up 5 turnovers, but if we do, we don't deserve to win.

We have a better defense, but our defense has been used to stopping the run the last few weeks. Now, we have to worry about a balanced offense that can not only run, but will pass at your 30 to 40 to 50 times to win. Granted, we have a great pass rush and decent secondary. But NO Saints have a lot of weapons like the Colts. Difference...QB's, ours reads defenses better than any other QB, yours will try.

38-31 Colts. To me, this is a close game.