Sign in to follow this  
Sweetness_34

Aaron Kampmann signs with Jaguars

Looks like no one wants to sign with the seahookers :( :doh:

What happened seahag fans? All these rumors of going after Kampmann? Pffffttttttttttttt

I guess with no pass rush, no run D, no secondary, no QB, no OL and no WRs yet (until head case Marshall joins only to be the perfect team cancer on a team with no talent), it does not matter

Enjoy the 2010 season being everyone's beotches again :overhead: :music_guitarred:

What happened seahag fans? All these rumors of going after Kampmann? Pffffttttttttttttt

I guess with no pass rush, no run D, no secondary, no QB, no OL and no WRs yet (until head case Marshall joins only to be the perfect team cancer on a team with no talent), it does not matter

Enjoy the 2010 season being everyone's beotches again :overhead: :music_guitarred:

2:59 AM and still no link to said story.

Just saying. Nothing on rotoworld.

http://twitter.com/Jeff_McLane/status/10094968985

Guess Jags have only "concrete intererst" but if you're right, hit me with the link!

Im shocked there was not a bwahahahahah kind of comment about the Packers losing him.

Good/great player...great guy. I wish him well.

He simply was not a great fit in the 3-4 and his injury came at a terrible time for him.

Ted's mistake was not finding a way to sign and trade or trade him last year at the first sign he was not a fit in the 3-4.

He is not a great player. Ogunleye was a better DE than Kampmann ever was....but he is good and definitely good enough to be the best DE on the seahookers. They should just flush that franchise down the toilet instead of watching them get beat 35-6 every week again next year (like last year).

I love what the fudgepackers did though....convert from a 4-3 to 3-4 to make Kampmann (the best player on the DL for the packers) absolutely useless and then let him go for nothing. Brilliant.....dumb and dumber. Oh, and that 3-4 just gave up 51 points ....BRILLIANT. Dumb and Dumber strikes again.....Favre will rape and pillage the fudgepackers again next year.

He is not a great player. Ogunleye was a better DE than Kampmann ever was....but he is good and definitely good enough to be the best DE on the seahookers. They should just flush that franchise down the toilet instead of watching them get beat 35-6 every week again next year (like last year).

Not a great player...Ogunleye?

Wow...why don't you look back at your precious sack stats and see how he measured up to Ogunleye and your new love affair in Peppers.

What a joke you are.

I love what the fudgepackers did though....convert from a 4-3 to 3-4 to make Kampmann (the best player on the DL for the packers) absolutely useless and then let him go for nothing. Brilliant.....dumb and dumber. Oh, and that 3-4 just gave up 51 points ....BRILLIANT. Dumb and Dumber strikes again.....Favre will rape and pillage the fudgepackers again next year.

What does Favre and 51 points have to do with the Bears?

Oh...thats right...absolutely nothing...they were too busy being on vacation during the postseason.

Yes, Im sure the Seahawks were heartbroken. Everybody knows the way to rebuild a franchise is by giving fat contracts to players over 30 coming off a knee injury. I'm sure nothing was learned from the Kerney signing.

I do find it cute how Sweetness talks up Favre ripping apart the Packers next season, since the Bears have proven themselves no longer capable of doing so.

Chicago Redskins, one of the highest paid 3rd place teams in the league! :thumbsup:

Yes, Im sure the Seahawks were heartbroken. Everybody knows the way to rebuild a franchise is by giving fat contracts to players over 30 coming off a knee injury. I'm sure nothing was learned from the Kerney signing.

I do find it cute how Sweetness talks up Favre ripping apart the Packers next season, since the Bears have proven themselves no longer capable of doing so.

Chicago Redskins, one of the highest paid 3rd place teams in the league! :unsure:

At least we've climbed back up to 3rd in your estimation. We were staring down the barrel of 4th place in your posts a week ago.

:championship: :thumbsup:

At least we've climbed back up to 3rd in your estimation. We were staring down the barrel of 4th place in your posts a week ago.

:championship: :thumbsup:

:unsure:

Enjoy the 2010 season being everyone's beotches again :unsure: :thumbsup:

brandon marshall is a what?

who are the bears receivers again?

and KGB was dead wrong..he told me...bank on kampmann to the vikes...

either way..its cute how 1 bear fan is obsessed with the seahawks...$100m is free agents in 1 day and you arent going on and on yet about your OWN team? :(

brandon marshall is a what?

who are the bears receivers again?

and KGB was dead wrong..he told me...bank on kampmann to the vikes...

either way..its cute how 1 bear fan is obsessed with the seahawks...$100m is free agents in 1 day and you arent going on and on yet about your OWN team? :thumbsup:

Was there one single Hawks fan trumpeting Kampman (Whats with the extra n Sweety keeps putting at the end of his name?)? With his potential and the strides he has made, Darryl Tap could meet, or exceed Kampman's production this year and beyond at a MUCH lower cost.

Was there one single Hawks fan trumpeting Kampman (Whats with the extra n Sweety keeps putting at the end of his name?)? With his potential and the strides he has made, Darryl Tap could meet, or exceed Kampman's production this year and beyond at a MUCH lower cost.

Since there was a rumor...he decided to bash them for not getting a guy who never even visited or had anything scheduled or was possibly even contacted by the team.