Sign in to follow this  
Cstriker

Which Fantasy Site is your league(s) run on?

45 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you your leagues run? if other please leave a comment.

• MyFantasyLeague.com
    • CBS
    • ESPN
    • Yahoo
    • Fox Sports
    • Other

If you care to say what features you like in a particular site and which ones irk you, feel free.

Edit: Only 24 votes ? If the league you use, is not listed , can you guys please post the name?

i partake in 2 leagues that use MFL, one being the IBL.

the league i commish is on ESPN

I've always been a huge fan of CBS, but last year's price increase and their "gofockyourself if you don't like it" attitude has me searching for a new site. The only problem is that I'm the only one in my league that is concerned about it. <_<

So after forking over the $150 to CBS last night, I went over to MFL and signed up for the 4 week trial offer. It was surprisingly simple to transfer the rosters from CBS over to MFL. I haven't done it yet, but it looks like MFL has an option of importing your league's history. :thumbsup:

The plan is to run both leagues simultaneously and see which one the other owners like better.

I left CBS last year because of the price, to get screwed over by ESPN. I did the commish, manager league, called support and they told me as commish I could make all the picks for everyone from my draft room, Didn't work and had to do the draft offline manually, and it sucked. Can't say anything for the sites I haven't played, but Yahoo, and ESPN just weren't as fun as CBS. I started out at CBS over ten years ago, maybe it's just what I've been used to for so long.

I'm in 3 leagues on RTS, Real Time Sports. Been on it for several years and it is far better than ESPN, CBS and the like. I'm also in one league on MFL. That's a pretty dynamic site. IMO for all the trash it gets, Yahoo is not a bad site on which to have a league. I think it's very user friendly and have used the site on and off for many years.

cbs just costs too much and isn't anything special... I am in that site for two leagues that I dont' commish though...

MFL crushes them all...

fleaflicker is a cool free league...

I run a custom MFL site but am switching to Yahoo this year. Just so used to the setup on it.

Certain parameters really pissed me off on MFL last year. Sucks cause my layout was sick but everyone in the league had an issue with something at one time or another.

I paid my CBS again last week :wall: The $150 fee is ridiculous but i love being able to play 2 games a week.

Can you play multiple opponents each week on MFL??????? If so may have to switch over next year.

Playing 2 games a week sounds interesting. Is it supposed to reduce the luck of matchups? If so why not just go for points instead of head to head?

I paid my CBS again last week :wall: The $150 fee is ridiculous but i love being able to play 2 games a week.

Can you play multiple opponents each week on MFL??????? If so may have to switch over next year.

You can do anything you want on MFL, really they have though of everything

Playing 2 games a week sounds interesting. Is it supposed to reduce the luck of matchups? If so why not just go for points instead of head to head?

I dont know about reducing the luck of matchup?? :blink: I like it cause its twice the games. The leagues i play where you play the standard one game and i lose that week im pissed for a whole dam week. Atleast if i split in the leagues i play 2 games not all is lost and my work is not effected. :D

I had a hard time talking my guys to leave the free garbage yahoo league about 4 years ago and join CBS. I dont know if i can get them to switch to MFL. But im glad to hear you can have 2 matchups per week. I am commish in one CBS and play in another big CBS league and it is 100% better than the ESPN leagues i play in.(2 on ESPN)

By the way i CAN NOT STAND THE NEW LEAGUE PAGE FOR ESPN LEAGUES :mad:

I use myfantasyleague, but would prefer to do the draft on a different site where i can have better control of the time per round....any good sites to host a draft? my players are all over the country so we have to do it online.

My money league is through Yahoo, but I do a couple free ones on ESPN for fun/practice.

MFL is the only way to go for me.

Any rules.

Any scoring.

Far cheaper than worthless CBS. (cannot believe anyone uses that site)

Customization is endless. (ask me if you are curious about that sort of thing)

Great community forums for any assistance you may need.

Good luck to all.