Sign in to follow this  
theot

Keeper league - Andre Johnson or Frank Gore

I'm already keeping CJ and Schaub. - I have a choice between Andre or Gore? Standard league 6 pt p/TD non-PPR

AJ

He has taken less of a beating than Gore....and we all know that great WR's stay productive much longer than great RB's.

I'm assuming you won your league last year, with those four players.... I agree because Johnson is such a prolific weapon and he's the best at his spot. The drop between him and what you'd get at WR later is huge. Gore had a huge year a while back (2006?) but has only been "good" since then. AJ has lead the league in yardage two years in a row, and Shaub doesn't plan to stop throwing to him any time soon. Good Luck.

Can't you just keep CJ, Andre Johnson, and Frank Gore? They are all have MUCH more valuable than Matt Schaub. If your league has some kind of rule in place that won't allow you to keep those 3, then I'd choose Andre Johnson over Frank Gore. He's the best WR in the NFL, and I think he's a safe bet to produce similar to last year, with possibly more touchdowns mixed in.

Toss up, but I'll go with Johnson because he will be good for years to come, and doesn't miss games due to injuries. I think Gore will tear it up this year, but in the long run, I'd have to take Johnson.

Can't you just keep CJ, Andre Johnson, and Frank Gore? They are all have MUCH more valuable than Matt Schaub. If your league has some kind of rule in place that won't allow you to keep those 3, then I'd choose Andre Johnson over Frank Gore. He's the best WR in the NFL, and I think he's a safe bet to produce similar to last year, with possibly more touchdowns mixed in.

This :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

exactly... pick up schaub w/ your first or second pick where Gore most likely won't be available.

Dump Schaub & fistpump.

This is really the easiest play on the planet. Schaub is usually drafted in the 3rd or 4th round. Gore & Andre are drafted in the 1st, everytime. If you cut a 1st round value for a 4th round player, if I was your mama, I'd smack you.

Dump Schaub & fistpump.

This is really the easiest play on the planet. Schaub is usually drafted in the 3rd or 4th round. Gore & Andre are drafted in the 1st, everytime. If you cut a 1st round value for a 4th round player, if I was your mama, I'd smack you.

Thanks for the replies. I'm not allowed to keep CJ, AJ, and Gore due to some of our keeper rules. I will stick with AJ over Gore.