Sign in to follow this  
Saint Elistan

Shiela Jackson (D-TX)

Aunt Jemima...

"ah dunn beleeveez dat dat dere Lance Armstrong dunn landed on Mars."

"yabba dabba doo... tank heavens for dat 1964 Sybil Rahts Axe... halleeloouya! praise to Jeebuzz."

Shiela Jackson can become a member of Congress. Medstudent might become a doctor.

It's the end of the world, as we know it.

What happened to the northern part of vietnam? And there is no south too? So vietnam has a west and east only?

Oh yeah, lance amstrong cycled his way to moon.

What happened to the northern part of vietnam? And there is no south too? So vietnam has a west and east only?

Oh yeah, lance amstrong cycled his way to moon.

Gentlemen, we have found a Sheila Jackson Lee voter. :shocking:

Oh, and Moon Landing..............I posted this a few weeks ago. But it never gets old. :thumbsup:

Houston Mayor-elect John Whitmire & Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee take different paths into 2024

What I found interesting about this election was that the main distinction was that Whitmire ran on a platform of fighting crime whereas Lee used the farcical "running against Maga extremism", but in this election law and order won out.

What I noticed was that both held the same position on abortion, and without that as a delimeter, the law and order candidate won out.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Houston Mayor-elect John Whitmire & Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee take different paths into 2024

What I found interesting about this election was that the main distinction was that Whitmire ran on a platform of fighting crime whereas Lee used the farcical "running against Maga extremism", but in this election law and order won out.

What I noticed was that both held the same position on abortion, and without that as a delimeter, the law and order candidate won out.

I don't wish "defund the police" on any community unwilling to vote for a pro-criminal/ anti-cop mayor. So congrats Dallas. The city should maintain its reputation as a reasonably decent enough big city with Democratic, but adult leadership. That's about the best you can expect.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I don't wish "defund the police" on any community unwilling to vote for a pro-criminal/ anti-cop mayor. So congrats Dallas. The city should maintain its reputation as a reasonably decent enough big city with Democratic, but adult leadership. That's about the best you can expect.

Fixing the impact of bad(liberal) policies on these metro areas is going to be such a challenge.....I wish him well of course, but his task is worse than just normal societal issues.  Liberalism takes normal societal issues and inflames them.