CBS LEAGUE. standard scoring.

backups

QB: mcnabb

RB: Ahmed Bradshaw

WR: Lee evans

WR: Houshmandzadeh

TE: D.Keller

12 team league

should've picked donald brown somewhere down the line to add some insurance to addai.

Hate to break it to you, but I think you're in for a long year. In these leagues where you can start 3 runningbacks you can just draft all runningbacks in the 1st 3 rounds. It doesn't even look like you had a first round pick.

I guess it went Mendy, Manning, Colston, and Addai. That means you were probably at the backend of the draft. Work the waiver wire and you might survive.

I'm really not a fan. Witten is really the only guy who I think is under-valued, and that's only in PPR leagues.

You really should have stayed away from Mendenhall there. I also think you most likely grabbed McNabb too early. I mean honestly?? You'll probably play Manning every game except the bye and maybe playoffs. But he should be in for a tougher year so he'll probably play in those last weeks.

It'd be easier if you'd post what round you drafted those guys in. But you don't really have the best player in any of the positions.

QBs - A+

RB - C-

WRs - C+

TE - A-

DST - C+

K - B

I'll give you a C+ overall with a B- as the upside. You're going to be fighting for the wildcard spot.

QB P.Manning

RB Addai

RB Mendenhall

FLEX: Caddy Williams

WR: M. Colston

WR: Santana Moss

TE: Witten

K: David Akers

DST: Saints

CBS LEAGUE. standard scoring.

backups

QB: mcnabb

RB: Ahmed Bradshaw

WR: Lee evans

WR: Houshmandzadeh

TE: D.Keller

12 team league

I don't really like this team because you have very few players with upside.

Manning was obviously a good pick. Mendenhall ... eh. Mendy's a solid back but he has a very limited upside, playing on a team with a mediocre OL that doesn't run the ball very well. He'll rush for more than 1,000 but you're not going to get any more out of him than you'd get out of Grant or Benson.

Honestly, the rest of your starting lineup is very safe and uninspiring. I don't understand why Addai is so highly rated, when he's at best in a time share and could outright lose the starting job to Donald Brown. Caddy has zero upside. Colston's upside is limited by playing on a team loaded with weapons. Witten is valuable in PPR leagues but he's not a Top 5 TE in any other format. Caddy? Moss?

Your best pick might be Ahmed Bradshaw -- if fat-@ss gets hurt he could be huge. You should've made several more boom or bust type picks like Bradshaw late in the draft instead of wasting picks on guys like Evans and Hoosh who are at best bye week fill-ins.

C