Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Brees/Manning/Rodgers

Rodgers was #1 fantasy player overall last season

Brees has been a stud since becoming a Saint

Manning has been the most rock solid/consistent fantasy player over the last 10 years

THat being said...whose the best this year??

That depends on your definition of best. Peyton Manning is always a great regular season QB, but in the fantasy playoffs, he very well may not be there for your Championship game. Nothing sucks more than having your star QB pulled after 1/2 of play in your title game.

Aaron Rodgers is my top rated guy right now, with Brees right behind him. You could flip them and I don't think it would matter. Both are on great offenses and will be playing teams that can score on them as well, making them great fantasy options.

Brees still has the better Oline and 6 very good options..Brees plays to games in a dome and Rodgers goes to NE and giants at home at end of year.. It will be very cold.. He didnt play well in that cold last 2 games last year.. Means nothing but I thought it was a decent tie breaker.. He isnt going to throw 40 plus.. at a high he throws 38 and Brees gets 34..I just like Brees to be a little more consistent down the stretch.. Also, isnt a big deal, but Rodgers schedule last year was a joke.. complete joke -top 3 easiest.. it is a lot harder next year.. I think he will be awesome, but barring injuries, still a little more negatives than brees for me..

Indy's offensive line is hurt and banged up right now also, which worries me a bit about Manning. I think he can get his release going, but as a Colts fan, I am worried about his protection the first few games.

I personally like Rodgers over Brees if you are looking at the whole season. Not just who might or might not play at the end.

it might be a good thing if manning doesnt have protection the first couple of games cause it might keep the colts from blowing everyone in the afc out of the water and then resting starters

brees and rodgers are both very good, but i think you have to factor in rodgers' ability to run. rushing td's usually count more than throwing ones so he get you extra points that way. but you really cant go wrong with either one