Sign in to follow this  
silvernblack4

Housh is either going to Oakland or Washington

rotoworld

Maybe he'll go to the skins for the numbers and get a nice contract but if he wants to win a division title then he should come to Oakland. Campbell will be able to get the ball to Housh Murphy and Miller for 1st downs all day if the line does what they can do..they will have a great mix of speed and solid possession recievers..i think Bush/Mcfadden will work its way out if the line can do it..im not gonna even get into their defensive potential..

hope he goes to carolina or oakland! stay away from washington, i have taken moss almost every draft. while i'm not expecting much more than a #3 wr, if tj goes there, that may move mosss down to a #4/5.

I need him to go Washington, have one good game, and then sell his a$$! Not comfortable with him at all this year....apparently, neither is any other NFL team.

Being a TJ owner right now blows, but out of those 2 choices I would prefer Washington by a large margin.

The Raiders stink, they have stunk, they will stink, and they have a lame QB and HC.

I'm still holding out hope that a decent team like the Vikes pick him up.

The Raiders is where WR's go to die (or quit - ask Randy Moss). I'd rather see him in Washington, Chicago, Baltimore, San Diego or Houston. Housh, stay away from Oakland!