Sign in to follow this  
donhaas

I just picked up Josh Freeman!

Let's discuss how glorious he will be for the rest of the season

(No negative stuff, please... my other QBs are Favre and Kolb :( ....This has to work!)

Got him in a two QB league. He is a good QB when playing the match up game. Plus, TB will be playing from behind often.

I just picked him up as well, to backup Rodgers. He's looking promising, but I'm glad I'm not in a position where I have to rely on him any time soon. The near term schedule is brutal (PIT,bye,CIN,NO), but there are a lot of managable looking matchups mid-season and down the stretch. If he can continue to keep the turnovers under control, and continue grabbing 30ish yards a game on the ground, he could turn in a decent season. Need to see him against some real competition though, Manning the Lesser shredded the Panthers, and the Browns are the Browns.

I like that he picks up yards with his feet, too...

I kind of got him for later in the season.... His game 7-game 16 schedule looks nice.... I like him with Det. and Seattle at home for the playoffs.

Don't like him this week vs. Pitt.... but Favre WILL rebound for a big game at home against crapass Detroit this week :headbanger:

Well, Favre should rebound....If he doesn't, I will be sad..... but not too sad :lol:

picked him up last week after stafford got hurt (need a bye week fill in wk 5 for brady). If you compare freeman and stafford statistically through the same # of games, they are even. freeman arguably has less around him and is far less injury prone. i think u can count on about 15 pts a week with an upside for 20+ with a good matchup. You could do a lot worse for a backup or desperate starter.

I dropped Matt Cassel for him (my #1 QB is Phillip Rivers). I think this guy has all the tools to be a very good fantasy QB. Good young receivers, limited running game but enough that it has to be respected, they'll be down late in games, strong arm and seems to take care of the football pretty well. I'd give him a shot with the right match up (but not this week against Pittsburgh). Hey why not -- give the guy a shot. He's been playing well against weak teams.