Sign in to follow this  
Scooter1027

Ryan Grant, Ryan Mathews, Knowshon Moreno...Yikes!

Thought I was set in my dynasty league with that Grant/Mathews/Moreno trio, and here I am Week 3 and I'm scrambling. Gotta start 3 RB, non-PPR, standard performance scoring with an additional 1 point bonus for 150 yards, 2 for 151-199, and 3 for 200+

Felix Jones vs. HOU

Brandon Jackson vs. CHI

Correll Buckhalter vs. IND

Michael Bush vs. ARI

Darren Sproles vs. SEA

A whole lotta uninspiring plays there, but if I make the right picks I think I can still win on the strength of my 2 starting QBs (Romo/Rodgers), 4 WR (R. White/D. Jackson/Giant Smith/Driver), and 2 TEs (Finley, Celek).

Any thoughts?

I would go with Jackson, Buckhalter and Sproles as I think they are your best chance. Dallas will be a shootout and I would stay away from Jones altogether. Is Bush even playing? If so Mcfadden will prob still get most of the work.

Jackson, if nothing else gets starter carries

Sproles

Buckhalter/Bush almost a wash, Thought I read Maroney would get the lions share of carries this week and Bush (power yards and goal line carries at best? if he plays that is

Jones, they even run the ball in Dallas anymore?

Thought I was set in my dynasty league with that Grant/Mathews/Moreno trio, and here I am Week 3 and I'm scrambling. Gotta start 3 RB, non-PPR, standard performance scoring with an additional 1 point bonus for 150 yards, 2 for 151-199, and 3 for 200+

Felix Jones vs. HOU

Brandon Jackson vs. CHI

Correll Buckhalter vs. IND

Michael Bush vs. ARI

Darren Sproles vs. SEA

A whole lotta uninspiring plays there, but if I make the right picks I think I can still win on the strength of my 2 starting QBs (Romo/Rodgers), 4 WR (R. White/D. Jackson/Giant Smith/Driver), and 2 TEs (Finley, Celek).

Any thoughts?

start these backs:

Jackson

Buckhalter

Bush (if he's healthy, or sproles if he's not)

my thread: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=371507

Ugh...you were set to start with...injuries...I feel your pain, sir.

Given your situtation, and of your 5, I think it should probably be less about the match-up in W3 than who will actually touch the ball. I take MBush out of the picture right away. DMac (<---and, I'm no fan of his) is too good for now and I don't think the best Raider RB will see much action. If you had ppr, I'd pick FJones right away - but since you don't, and since it's a 3 RBBC in Dallan, and since that game should be won through the air, I'd eliminate him too. That leaves the 3 others.

I would go with Jackson, Buckhalter and Sproles as I think they are your best chance. Dallas will be a shootout and I would stay away from Jones altogether. Is Bush even playing? If so Mcfadden will prob still get most of the work.

^^^THIS^^^

Now....that. :)

I'd go:

Jackson

Buckhalter

Jones

This is the week that Jason Garrett gets Felix back into his groove. His (Garrett's) job depends on it.