Sign in to follow this  
IMMensaMind

Yes..it's time for.....CAPTION...this PHOTO!

Okay - I admit, I got this idea from one of the commentators on one of the links provided in the other Favre threads, but it's too rich not to just go with on its own:

Mad kudos for the winner of this CAPTION THIS PHOTO CONTEST (no, I'm not giving you ish! :banana:):

Johnson & Johnson

I'll go first:

Ben: "No, seriously: you always put mustard on the dog. Chicks don't like a naked dog.."

:banana:

*edit: arright: why can I not direct link a pic here? The tags aren't working...

Brett, you're looking pretty sexy in that Viking helmet. I don't know why Jenn Sterger doesn't want to go out with you. I know a way you can get her to have sex. Have you ever heard of GHB?

I've heard about it Benn but Jenn has a restraining order on me so I can't get within 100 yards of her. How will I get it in her drink?

Trust me Brett, I can make it work out for you.

Ben: "First of all Brett, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Jenn. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Brett. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV. Oh, and I almost forgot; send a picture of your willy to her via cellphone."

Ben: "First of all Brett, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Jenn. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Brett. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV. Oh, and I almost forgot; send a picture of your willy to her via cellphone."

Awesome. Does the latino reporter deface Brett's locker?

Awesome. Does the latino reporter deface Brett's locker?

:lol: Sure. 'Little Pr1ck' is what she'll write.

She's no Phoebe Cates but her turd cutter is awesome. :banana:

"Yo Ben, wtf am I a gonna do"

"Dude you are so focked, keep that helmet on cuz I can't be seen around other predators or I gotta spend time in the cage........I can't focking believe you sent her pictures of little Brett......OOOOOO and yeah, I wouldn't be sending pictures of that little thing......jeez, what did ya think she was gonna do, give you a Mercy Fk"

Ben: "seriously does Coach Childress even know that Adrian Peterson is a "good" RB?"

Bret: "he's too busy humming a song on my ###### to figure that out! Besides that wasn't a picture of my balls I text-ed her it was a picture of Childress's balls that he sent me. I meant to send them to Peterson but hit the wrong #!"

"No man, I'm telling you: I've been hoping it gets swollen, and I haven't been wearing a cup, but that's as big as I can get it."