Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

WR Austin Collie - Active

I know he's questionable, but does anyone have the inside word on which way they're leaning with him?

NFL Network just reported he is NOT expected to play.

ESPN's John Clayton reports that Austin Collie (foot) is likely to miss Sunday's game against Kansas City. (Don't know whether this is independent reporting, or repetition of NFL Network report.)

Nothing for sure yet (rotoworld).....

CHIEFS at COLTS

* Austin Collie's (foot) status is quite confusing. We're not sure when he got hurt, but was in a walking boot on Wednesday. He did not practice on Thursday either. Collie is listed as questionable along with nine other Colts. I'm guessing Collie plays, but consider him a true game-time decision.

* Donald Brown (hamstring) is not expected to play and Mike Hart (knee) is less than 100 percent. Joseph Addai (knee) will play a ton of snaps despite a questionable tag.

* Pierre Garcon (hamstring) is ready to go. He is a decent option if Austin Collie sits.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/features/column.aspx?sport=NFL&columnid=78&articleid=36448

All signs point to him sitting week 5 out (CBS, ESPN, etc.)

Garcon will rebound this week.

The other white WR they have might also be worth a looksy (Blair).

Ed Werder (ESPN) just reported that Collie would be "on the field" with Pierre Garcon today. We're getting mixed signals on Collie so wait until the Inactives are posted for clarification.

this i total crap....1st he s out and no he is in??? foot injury and how serious is this injury??? I am not sure what to do

We're getting concurrent conflicting reports that aren't being sourced. This means:

1. Indy is playing games with Collie's status, or

2. Nobody on Indy's staff is on the same page, or

3. "I heard it from a guy who heard it from another guy who ..."

No. 3 sounds about right. We will probably get something more conclusive in time to make lineup changes. But until I see the guy running full-speed routes in warmups, he's on the bench.

Collie is Active.

Colts Inactives - RB Donald Brown, LB Kavell Conner, WR Anthony Gonzalez, DE Jerry Hughes, CB Jacob Lacey, OL Jacques McClendon, S Bob Sanders, OL Jaimie Thomas

ESPN just showed footage of Collie warming up. He was cutting well, no sign of favoring either foot. Looks like he's a go.

thanks makes me feel better playing him