Sign in to follow this  
steel827

Bess

Going to try and pick him up. I don't know much about him but he has been solid thus far. What can I expect?

I think it's a smart move not because i'm dolphin fan but playing in the slot if perfect for him. Miami hasn't run the ball for garbge so far this yr and when it comes down to it, their defense stinks, so they half to throw. Good move by signing him.

Miami homer here with season tix and it amazes me how this guy goes unnoticed or unowned in so many leagues. He is a virtual lock for 80-85 catches minimum, which is an incredibly solid play in PPR leagues. Grab him and don't look back....

Miami homer here with season tix and it amazes me how this guy goes unnoticed or unowned in so many leagues. He is a virtual lock for 80-85 catches minimum, which is an incredibly solid play in PPR leagues. Grab him and don't look back....

What kind of leagues is he not owned? He's been gone from the WW for weeks in all of mine.

If you play in a PPR league he is solid. Henne looks for him often, especially on possession downs. Will get the occasional visit to the end zone as well.

Great player. Excellent route runner, quick, can makes things happen with the ball in his hands. Too bad he has that d*mn bum Henne throwing to him. :angry:

Still, he is good in PPR leagues and decent enough for a WR3 or flex in non-PPR.

He is valuable in PPR leagues. They guy has done nothing but catch passes since he got here. His YPC are low and he won't get in the endzone much. He will get you points for receptions and some yards.

I've watched this guy play since his days in Hawaii.

I love the guy. He may not be the biggest, fastest, or strongest, but he is a football player.

He has a great work ethic, runs great routes, and doesn't drop too many passes. He's a great compliment for Marhsall. He's also in his 3rd year, and you know that's the year when most receivers start to come into a zone. Like someone mentioned, his style of play is very similar to Wes Welker. As of right now, he's a good flex play or WR3.