Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Last Man Standing Survivor Pool

So far have picked......

Tenn, GBay, NE, Sdiego, Balt, Pitt

Well it looks like the play this week is either Balt or NO. 13pt favorites each.

I am going with NO at home vs Cleveland.

Looks like week 8 will be a tough one. thoughts. :music_guitarred:

So far have picked......

Tenn, GBay, NE, Sdiego, Balt, Pitt

Well it looks like the play this week is either Balt or NO. 13pt favorites each.

I am going with NO at home vs Cleveland.

Looks like week 8 will be a tough one. thoughts. :music_guitarred:

I've used Chicago, GB, NE, New Orleans, Indianapolis, and NYG

This week I will be going with the Baltimore Ravens.

Next week I'd be looking at going with Dallas or Kansas City I'd say.

Save Baltimore for down the road. I'm going with Denver. No way Oakland beats them at Mile High. I also like K.C. next week.

Save Baltimore for down the road. I'm going with Denver. No way Oakland beats them at Mile High. I also like K.C. next week.

I tend to not save teams unless I see a really good matchup down the road, in a week I don't see any other good options. The only weeks I'd really consider Baltimore is at Carolina in Week 11 (I do not like taking road teams though), vs Tampa in Week 12, or at Cleveland in Week 16. The rest of their schedule is vs Miami, at Atlanta, vs Pitt, at Houston, vs New Orleans, vs Cincy (Week 17 is a crapshoot with teams sitting players).

So back to Week 11 and Week 12. In Week 11, I like Pittsburgh at home against Oakland. I also like KC at home vs Arizona. In Week 12, I like Denver at home vs St Louis. So in the end I'm going with Baltimore this week, as I don't see much value in saving them. I also tend to shy away from division matchups if possible, which is why I'd prefer not to take Denver this week. Just my opinion and strategy moving forward.

I tend to not save teams unless I see a really good matchup down the road, in a week I don't see any other good options. The only weeks I'd really consider Baltimore is at Carolina in Week 11 (I do not like taking road teams though), vs Tampa in Week 12, or at Cleveland in Week 16. The rest of their schedule is vs Miami, at Atlanta, vs Pitt, at Houston, vs New Orleans, vs Cincy (Week 17 is a crapshoot with teams sitting players).

So back to Week 11 and Week 12. In Week 11, I like Pittsburgh at home against Oakland. I also like KC at home vs Arizona. In Week 12, I like Denver at home vs St Louis. So in the end I'm going with Baltimore this week, as I don't see much value in saving them. I also tend to shy away from division matchups if possible, which is why I'd prefer not to take Denver this week. Just my opinion and strategy moving forward.

Doing the same. Taking Baltimore.

odds are going NO or BALT.... outside shot at KC to save NO/BALT, but that sounds too cute.

As of now.... BALT

I'm in two contests, and I try not to make the same pick in each unless I feel I have a mortal lock. I'd use BAL vs the hapless Bills in both contests, but I've used the Ravens in each. I will therefore go with NO at home vs CLE and KC at home vs the Jags. If Garrard and Edwards are both out and Bouman starts, I may use KC in both.

I don't "save" teams for later use. I'll worry about Week 10 if and when I get there. The problem with reserving teams is that the team you save may change. By Week 12, TENN may be limping along with Kerry Collins and Javon Ringer replacing injured starters while the Bills are riding a 4-game win streak behind the improbable emergence of Brian Brohm.

I've used Tennessee, Philadelphia, New England, Green Bay, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh.

I'm rolling with either Balt or NO as well. Leaning toward Baltimore as their only other game I REALLY like is in week 12 when they play Tampa Bay but Week 12 is also the only week that I would think to use NYG this season...they host Jax that week.

Already used Baltimore.....so I am rolling with the Saints.

Sadly, I am out. In hindsight, KC was a great choice, but I was sorta on cruise control with NOR being my pick.

At least I didn't make this statement!! LaChup, sorry man.... :cheers: