Sign in to follow this  
cdogge

Off-setting other players..

There's the proof that cancel out theory works. You just don't want to be the guy starting the QB in the matchup; you want the WR(s).

It worked for me a couple weeks ago when I started Shaun Hill going up against Calvin Johnson. I was really just trying to hedge and hope that Hill scored a similar amount of points as Johnson, but he ended up scoring about 10 more points than Johnson.

Edit: And more importantly, Hill scored more points than any of my other QB options...but going into the matchup I really didn't know who would score the most so just used the cancel out theory as a tiebreaker.

It worked for me a couple weeks ago when I started Shaun Hill going up against Calvin Johnson. I was really just trying to hedge and hope that Hill scored a similar amount of points as Johnson, but he ended up scoring about 10 more points than Johnson.

Edit: And more importantly, Hill scored more points than any of my other QB options...but going into the matchup I really didn't know who would score the most so just used the cancel out theory as a tiebreaker.

:cheers:

So we've had this discussion recently about 1 for 1..

But what if your opponent is starting two WR (this case it's Chad 85 and TO) ??

Palmer is available and I've got just an average qb currently... It almost seems like a no-brainer because 85 and TO can't score without Palmer and Palmer might end up throwing a td to a TE or something.

What say you?

I would have no problem at all with that. two for one