Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Aaron Hernandez?

Just got home. I see 0 catches. Not suprised in the least. But is he in the game?

I dropped him last week. I don't think he's got a real high ceiling.

I'll say it again. Outside of players like Gates, TEs are a very inconsistent position... You have to either get a stud or play match ups. Hernendez against the Vikes is not a great match up.

Yeah, that helps a little. I also think it may be time to part ways w/ Wes Welker. Fortunately I had this white turd on the bench, but 6 weeks w/ no TDs, catching 2 balls a game, etc. Not good.

He looks like he's on the verge of breaking out every week. Great looking player who the team and Brady really like.

Not a lot of options on our wire, Celek is probably the most attractive (I drafted him). Hernandez just strikes me as the type of player who'll go nuts the week I release him.

He looks like he's on the verge of breaking out every week. Great looking player who the team and Brady really like.

Not a lot of options on our wire, Celek is probably the most attractive (I drafted him). Hernandez just strikes me as the type of player who'll go nuts the week I release him.

Yep. I keep expecting a breakout but I wonder if it'll come and for sure it'll happen if I drop him. Pats seem to be back to their throw it to everyone approach and without td's I'm just not sure of his value going forward.