Sign in to follow this  
Reality

AFC vs. NFC

furthermore i havn't seen you come close to making a single point. Closest you got was to say Cleveland almost lost to Carolina... :lol:

but hey, at least you should be me in that fantasy league this week. you deserve something to go your way.

I'm just letting you dig your own grave.. You were preaching about the AFC West superiority over the NFC West.. let's just see how it unfolds today.

I'm just letting you dig your own grave.. You were preaching about the AFC West superiority over the NFC West.. let's just see how it unfolds today.

not digging any grave. I am well aware that the outcomes of todays games could validate something in your eyes. But at the end of the day, the NFC West will still fall short in the W-L column.

Though they would obviously gain ground with the head to head wins. :thumbsup:

They are 7-3 and on top of their division, aren't they?

I stand corrected.. More fuel to the fire I guess..

:dunno:

KC just spanked the top team in the NFC West :dunno:

maybe St. Louis will hold on to beat Denver :dunno:

maybe St. Louis will hold on to beat Denver :dunno:

1st road win in a long time.. Very well done St Louis.

:thumbsup:

Chargers beat the Colts (moot in terms of AFC vs. NFC strength at the top)

with KC dominating Seattle, the NFC West will have all of 17 wins after tonights epic Cardinal 49er game.

KC, SD are far better than any NFC West team. Oakland is likely on par with whoever we think is best in the NFC West. Denver sucks but is probably just as good as Arizona or San Fran.

Oakland is likely on par with whoever we think is best in the NFC West. Denver sucks but is probably just as good as Arizona or San Fran.

Oakland was swept by Arizona & SF. Denver was swept by SF & St. Louis and hasn't played Arizona.

I'm not here to tell you the NFC West is good. I think they are terrible. I just think people assume things with out really knowing the facts.

Hell, who is great? I don't know. Take your Jets for example. How many quality wins do they have? What is their record against winning teams. Its not great..

The point of this thread is early on people assumed the AFC was far superior to the NFC. That obviously just isn't the case.

I apologize if that somehow irks you.

I apologize if that somehow irks you.

read back. You're the one who responded to MY post. I don't think anything i said would have irked you, but if anyone was irked.... catch my drift?

plus, you began this thread, and took the time to respond/combat most peoples thoughts on the matter. so this seems like a subject you care at least a little bit about. :dunno:

i definately agree that the tops of each conference are pretty even. some of the underachieving AFC teams I think are a little better than the middle fo the road NFC teams. Colts are the perfect example. At the end of the day, despite their record, I think they are a powerful team. But the best teams in each conference could go toe to toe.

my only addition to this subject was the fact that the NFC has a greater amount of garbage teams for the rest to feast on. I think that fact is pretty clear. 1 entire division with no team above .500. Plus a 1-10 club.

Oakland was swept by Arizona & SF. Denver was swept by SF & St. Louis and hasn't played Arizona.

How do you get "swept" by a team that you only play once?

my only addition to this subject was the fact that the NFC has a greater amount of garbage teams for the rest to feast on.

The bottom of the AFC is no better than the bottom of the NFC.

HTH

i have and idea!

they should have a game where the top talent from both divisions play each other to decide who's best. :thumbsup: