Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Malcom Floyd NOT on the injury report

With Frank Fore now on IR - I'm going to FLEX a WR this week. (Not liking DET RB M. Morris' matchup vs. CHI.) :(

I'm currently going with CHI WR J. Knox as my FLEX spot. BUT .. I've been keeping any eye on Malcolm Floyd this week, and he was LIMITED on Thursday, and had a FULL practice on Friday.

The last time he played vs. OAK, SD got down early, and was forced to throw to catch up. Floyd had probably his best game as a pro (200+ yards!). :pointstosky:

So .. is anyone starting M. Floyd this week? :unsure:

oh well, might as well. Nothing to lose in that league - I'm already the #2 seed and can't move up or down.

I is scared to.

My other options are: Blair White or Obomanu.

I think I may go White just to be safe. If BMW is OUT, Obomanu should have the highest upside...only because White is the 4th option in Indy and Malcom could play four snaps and get hurt again.

From what I read in game summaries for last week - Floyd only played a limited number of snaps, because of SD having two pick-sixes vs. Indy.

He is NOT on the injury report this week - at least, per The Sunday Boston Globe newspaper, he isn't!

I is scared to.

My other options are: Blair White or Obomanu.

I think I may go White just to be safe. If BMW is OUT, Obomanu should have the highest upside...only because White is the 4th option in Indy and Malcom could play four snaps and get hurt again.

From what I read in game summaries for last week - Floyd only played a limited number of snaps, because of SD having two pick-sixes vs. Indy.

He is NOT on the injury report this week - at least, per The Sunday Boston Globe newspaper, he isn't!

Good info, thanks.

Rolling with Floyd. He essentially did not play last week in the blow out....toasted the Raiders last time. This could be the week he and Rivers get back on the same page?

Rolling with Floyd. He essentially did not play last week in the blow out....toasted the Raiders last time. This could be the week he and Rivers get back on the same page?

But wasn't Asomoughgahjhajha covering Gates last time (don't remember)?

If Gates is OUT today, Asowhatever should cover Floyd. I am not sure I'd play Floyd if that was the case.