Sign in to follow this  
idlewild

Favre "Fast Track" Investigation Complete

The "fast track" investigation is finally complete, but it may take a bit for Roger to review all the facts. I'm guessing about 2.5 weeks.

What a crock. If it were anyone else, he would have been serving - and likely have completed - a minimum 4-game suspension. Could you imagine Donald Driver texted a picture of his Alabama blacksnake to a Packers employee? As it would be impossible to capture the entire thing on a cell phone camera, it would be impossible for me to imagine the NFL dragging its feet this long on a decision.

In other news, the Jerome Harrison was fined $100k for jaywalking in Pittsburgh's Strip District. Both the Steelers and Harrison declined to comment.

PREDICTED OUTCOME: Favre will be punished, post-retirement, streak intact, marriage in shambles. Roger doesn't have the balls to touch the streak. And we all buy #4 jerseys and Wranglers and tell our grandchildren about what a great man Brett Favre was.

Meh....if this was as bad as Sterger wants to make it out to be, then it wouldn't have taken 2 years to surface. She was harrassed, and her sense of justice is for the NFL to suspend Favre....or she'll sue? Sounds goofy to me.

Meh....if this was as bad as Sterger wants to make it out to be, then it wouldn't have taken 2 years to surface. She was harrassed, and her sense of justice is for the NFL to suspend Favre....or she'll sue? Sounds goofy to me.

Agreed.

NFL investigator: Ms. Sterger, can you give us a brief history of your relationship with Mr. Favre

Jen's lawyer: Well, everything fine until he sent my client pictures of Little Brett

NFL investigator: Ms. Sterger, is this true?

Jen: Yes it's true; he has a little one.

What a crock. If it were anyone else, he would have been serving - and likely have completed - a minimum 4-game suspension. Could you imagine Donald Driver texted a picture of his Alabama blacksnake to a Packers employee? As it would be impossible to capture the entire thing on a cell phone camera,

You seem to know a lot about Driver's junk... that's a little strange.