Sign in to follow this  
rapala

Jennings

With Flynn at QB and playing on the road with unfavourable condition, is anyone considering benching him. I have Bradshaw and Holmes on my bench so i have some thinking or gambling to do. One thing i've learned this year is not to listen to the so called experts when starting my lineup.

With Flynn at QB and playing on the road with unfavourable condition, is anyone considering benching him. I have Bradshaw and Holmes on my bench so i have some thinking or gambling to do. One thing i've learned this year is not to listen to the so called experts when starting my lineup.

Personally I'd put Bradshaw in and not think twice about it.

I've got to start him...hoping for some points...what's worse is that Rodgers is my QB and I'm going to be forced to start Palmer.

I have Jennings on my bench currently. But I'm considering starting him because even if the Pats put a whopping on the Pack, Jennings should still be out there in garbage time. Maybe with a week of starter snaps Flynn can improve.

Keep in mind that Devin McCourty (the Pats' best corner, by far) might not play due to injury. I'm not sure that matters too much if Flynn gets the nod, but you never know... :dunno:

I'm listening to ESPN radio and one reporter is saying McCarthy said that the public would know by Saturday for sure whether or not Rogers would start. Now McCarthy is changing his tune and calling it a game time decision. The reporter is hinting that because of this time change made by McCarthy, we can assume something different. So, what I take away from his ramblings is that there is good chance Rogers will start. The upside with Rogers starting is too high to bench Jennings. It might cost me the semifinals game but I like the upsided on Jennings too much to bench him. I'm benching Joe Webb, Sydney Rice, and Danny Woodhead. I'm also playing Kenny Britt since all the big experts are tooting his horn for this week.

Go Jennings! :dunno:

There's also a good chance McCarthy is just focking with Belichick and the Patriots. If he keeps them guessing on which QB is going to play, then it's a little harder for Belichick basically has to prepare and teach TWO game plans. :dunno:

It's him or Derrick Mason in one league, and him or Steve Johnson in another (I already missed the boat on Jackson, who blew up on my bench - still kicking myself).

I'm sticking with Jennings in both cases. Flynn did seem to target him a lot last week, and if this is a typical game where the Pats go up big, there has to be some garbage time points to be had. At least, I'm hoping.

Times like this, I hate fantasy football. Jennings and Bowe have almost single-handedly carried my team into the playoffs, and now they're liable to dump me right on my ass tomorrow. :unsure:

It's him or Derrick Mason in one league, and him or Steve Johnson in another (I already missed the boat on Jackson, who blew up on my bench - still kicking myself).

I'm sticking with Jennings in both cases. Flynn did seem to target him a lot last week, and if this is a typical game where the Pats go up big, there has to be some garbage time points to be had. At least, I'm hoping.

Times like this, I hate fantasy football. Jennings and Bowe have almost single-handedly carried my team into the playoffs, and now they're liable to dump me right on my ass tomorrow. :unsure:

I am very much of the theory that you have to go with the ones that brougt you. Obviously there are exceptions with matchups and whatnot, but generally I don't think the playoffs is the time to start exerimenting with your starting lineup.

I am very much of the theory that you have to go with the ones that brougt you. Obviously there are exceptions with matchups and whatnot, but generally I don't think the playoffs is the time to start exerimenting with your starting lineup.

Bull Poop....Jennings on the bench without A Rodgers, and with Noreaster wether ! :bench:

Bull Poop....Jennings on the bench without A Rodgers, and with Noreaster wether ! :bench:

No one from the New England region would call 30 degrees, with 6 MPH winds and a 22% chance of snow showers a Noreaster. Come on.

http://www.accuweather.com/us/ma/foxboro/02035/forecast-hourly.asp?fday=1&hbhhour=15

To be honest, the weather worries me more than the QB does - if it was snowy and windy, I'd look elsewhere. As it is, the forecast looks good for now, so I'll ride with Jennings.

Its times like this that reiterate the notion that there is a LOT of luck involved here. I mean...WTF? Throw in the fact that Vincent Jackson, who hasnt played all year and just single-handedly won or lost titles for many teams this week, and you ssee what Im getting at.

As for Jennings, I dunno. My other options are Lance Moore or Kevin Boss. Moore has been decent...but meh. :unsure: