Sign in to follow this  
cdavidw

Deion Branch

I saw him throw a wicked block on BJGE's TD run. Didja get any points for that? :unsure:

No. In fact my opponent got 9. The bastard.

I really $hit the bed on this one. Started him over Santana Moss.

What is going on??

Have you checked Matt Ryans gf....she is the one who bangs mia players correct :doh:

Have you checked Matt Ryans gf....she is the one who bangs mia players correct :doh:

Someone clearly didn't get the joke or the intent of the thread.

Next time I'll try to type a little more slowly for you.

Someone clearly didn't get the joke or the intent of the thread.

Next time I'll try to type a little more slowly for you.

so how's that reverse jinx working out for you with branch brah???

Grow up

so how's that reverse jinx working out for you with branch brah???

Grow up

Why you on my jock, brah? You follow all my threads around and troll me? You need to grow up. I'm not able to watch the game and I was looking to find out why Branch wasn't getting many looks. By the box score it looks like he's got 2 targets.

Lastly, I'm sorry you're losing your fantasy football game today. It's clear you're in no mood to do anything but piss on my threads. Brah.

Why you on my jock, brah? You follow all my threads around and troll me? You need to grow up. I'm not able to watch the game and I was looking to find out why Branch wasn't getting many looks. By the box score it looks like he's got 2 targets.

Lastly, I'm sorry you're losing your fantasy football game today. It's clear you're in no mood to do anything but piss on my threads. Brah.

not jocking you idiot. Trying to explain to you there is no reverse jink. And santa won't be sliding down the chimney either next week. As far as my team(s), went 2-3 today, so doing hella well actually. Nice try trying to deflect your childish idiocy by pointing at my teams. All good here, and I didn't even have to start a, 'WHERE THE FOCK IS MICHAEL VICK TODAY??? DID HE BANG THE COACHE'S SISTER OR SOMETHING???' thread...

moron

not jocking you idiot. Trying to explain to you there is no reverse jink. And santa won't be sliding down the chimney either next week. As far as my team(s), went 2-3 today, so doing hella well actually. Nice try trying to deflect your childish idiocy by pointing at my teams. All good here, and I didn't even have to start a, 'WHERE THE FOCK IS MICHAEL VICK TODAY??? DID HE BANG THE COACHE'S SISTER OR SOMETHING???'

moron

I'm sorry internet tough guy. I'll try to post more enlightening posts bashing people for trying to have a little fun on an internet forum.