Sign in to follow this  
Gandalfthecat

Will Brady play agains the Bills?

Brady will play this week, and probably a half next week. The Pats aren't the Colts. And they have the rings to prove it.

Brady will play this week, and probably a half next week. The Pats aren't the Colts. And they have the * rings to prove it.

I fixed that above for ya! ;) You are right, Colts don't cheat!

Now that NE has clinched a first round bye?

I have Shitna as a backup, so I'm not that worried, but I'd rather start the terrific one.

Hey 'Gandalf',

Where is Frodo Baggins??? You need to stick to Lord of the Rings instead of football or atleast stop asking stupid questions :nono:

Huh?

The patriots have not clinched anything yet.

If they lose both and the jets win both, the jets win the divison on tie breakers (divisional opponents) Jets would be 4 and 2 and the pats 3 and 3

Glad to hear it, boys!

And hey, don't knock Frodo. He's my back-up, and he made the All-Shire team back in '76.

Hey 'Gandalf',

Where is Frodo Baggins??? You need to stick to Lord of the Rings instead of football or atleast stop asking stupid questions :nono:

Glad to hear it, boys!

And hey, don't knock Frodo. He's my back-up, and he made the All-Shire team back in '76.

:overhead: i like it

The Patriots have not clinched anything and they play at 1pm on Sunday so they can not sit anyone.

actually they have clinched a playoff birth, even before this week. However yes, they haven't clinched a bye or home field throughout the playoffs, so they'll play. Might be done after a half but only if they're up by 59. A 5 TD lead is not enough for the jedi master, even against the lowly bills. I don't wish injury on any players, that's just plain retarded, but one day he's going to pay the price for leaving his big dogs in too long. Absolutely no reason to play brady in teh 2nd half of that blizzard at chicago. The field conditions alone were condusive to injury!

If the Patriots win Sunday or the Jet's lose then NE has both a 1st round bye and home field advantage. I assume by beating both Pitt and Bmore they also have that take breaker should they end up losing both remaining games, the latter only matters if the Jet's lose Sunday.

Similarity, if Atl beats NO next week then they too have home field advantage throughout. However, if they lose, then they can still clinch home field advantage by winning week 17.

I fixed that above for ya! ;) You are right, Colts don't cheat!

No, they just get Bill Polian to b!tch and cry and get all the rules changed so that the Colts will have a better shot next year...and yet, it's still not enough.

:(