Sign in to follow this  
cdogge

Who else is Starting Tebow?

I honestly think I might roll with Tebow against a sorry Houston defense... And I think he moves up considerably if Moreno is out.

Anybody else agree?

I was wondering this myself. My opponent has Orton (Freeman's his backup), and I was wondering if Tebow is worth picking up to at least block him. I only saw the highlights, but that was a pretty nice TD run he had.

He actually played pretty well.. His arm is still trash and he will throw a pick or 3... But the likelyhood of him grabbing 250+ total yards & 2-3 total td's is pretty good I think.

Crappy defense - Check

Retardly inspired to play- check

Entire offense runs through him if Moreno doesn't play- check

Obviously there are better players this week... But I'm thinking about starting him over Matt Ryan.

I'm starting Tebow this week and actually feel pretty good about it!

Yup, Kyle Orton owner here. I grabbed Collins last week and plugged him in against the Houston's crappy D and i'm doing the same for Tebow this week and not looking back.

My opponent has Orton and Carson Palmer. I'm going to pick up Tebow, Grossman, and Shaun Hill so he'll have to start Palmer or pick up Jason Campbell or Favre or Webb at QB - I'm OK with that.

Wow, Im surprised others are considering this... I thought I was the only crazy one. I have Kitna playing against a poor Arizona defense, but I wonder if the upside of Tebow isn't higher. 200 passing yards, 60 rushing yards 3 total tds? 32 points? I mean... is it that far feteched? The rushing yards and fact that he will have the opportunity to score really make up for his lack of passing ability.