Sign in to follow this  
Meglamaniac

OK MFFL experts

Don't be shy, gives newbies a fighting chance!

Are you of the RBs are king school

1 QB

3 RBS

3 WRs

1 TE

Are you of the this is a points per reception league school

1 QB

1 RB

5 WRs

1 TE

Are you of the I like to diversify school

1 QB

2 RBs

4 WRs

1 TE

or are you of the I'm crazy like a cat shcool(just kidding)

1 QB

1 RB

3 WRs

3 TEs

Don't be shy, gives newbies a fighting chance!

Are you of the RBs are king school

1 QB

3 RBS

3 WRs

1 TE

I'm a running back heavy guy. You can always find a WR IMO. Plus if you're stacked at rb, you can always make a trade. And I have no interest at all in a TE. I'll take the 12th rated one again this year.

I'm a running back heavy guy. You can always find a WR IMO. Plus if you're stacked at rb, you can always make a trade. And I have no interest at all in a TE. I'll take the 12th rated one again this year.

Damn you must be good if you can predict the 12th best TE already.

Value swings heavily from postion to position depending on what starting lineup you plan to use.

Damn you must be good if you can predict the 12th best TE already.

Value swings heavily from postion to position depending on what starting lineup you plan to use.

I can't predict the 12th TE. I let the 11 other owners take theirs first, then I'll take the 12th :doublethumbsup:

I can't predict the 12th TE. I let the 11 other owners take theirs first, then I'll take the 12th :doublethumbsup:

Whos to say that your TE selection wont be the 13th 14th or even 15th TE selected?

I would thing that if you are not getting one by the start of the 5th round then you may find yourself in a bit of a hole.

Whos to say that your TE selection wont be the 13th 14th or even 15th TE selected?

I would thing that if you are not getting one by the start of the 5th round then you may find yourself in a bit of a hole.

I assure you I won't have a TE by the 9th round - - I'll barely have a QB by then ;) - - I told you I was a running back type of guy

RB

RB

WR/RB

RB

WR

WR

RB

QB

QB

RB/TE/WR

I assure you I won't have a TE by the 9th round - - I'll barely have a QB by then ;) - - I told you I was a running back type of guy

RB

RB

WR/RB

RB

WR

WR

RB

QB

QB

RB/TE/WR

Alrighty then

Alrighty then

no more tips for you:)

This should help you when you are mocking:)

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

bluff :cough: bluff :cough:

you know you love the running backs also. How else can you be a back to back champ ;)

bluff :cough: bluff :cough:

you know you love the running backs also. How else can you be a back to back champ ;)

dood. in this league, it's never worth drafting an RB in the 1st 2 rounds... look at the top2 RBs last year - Foster and Hillis. Were either of those guys even drafted???

just goes to show, they are no sure things and you are better off taking the safe bet of QB or WR...

plus i always love drafting the top TE. Gates was killing this league before he got hurt, he would have easily outscored most RBs, making him a solid 3rd round pick...

:ninja:

dood. in this league, it's never worth drafting an RB in the 1st 2 rounds... look at the top2 RBs last year - Foster and Hillis. Were either of those guys even drafted???

just goes to show, they are no sure things and you are better off taking the safe bet of QB or WR...

plus i always love drafting the top TE. Gates was killing this league before he got hurt, he would have easily outscored most RBs, making him a solid 3rd round pick...

:ninja:

you are so right. Rodgers 1st then Jennings 2nd ='s :first:

I'm just too stuborn to break my mold of drafting tactics. It would be nice to go WR WR WR RB one time. I would feel free :ninja:

I can say famous is the worst rafter but so far the best ww getter and making key trades at the right times. Delay maybe last year was an abberation.

as for me I draft best available and try an fill in from there -- it's a QB heavy league but they can be had late. This year will be tough as their is so many good players NOOONE is going to fall -- in that situation drafting VBD is only way to go to win.

This is going to be like a WSOFF draft in terms of skill level.

I can say famous is the worst rafter but so far the best ww getter and making key trades at the right times. Delay maybe last year was an abberation. as for me I draft best available and try an fill in from there -- it's a QB heavy league but they can be had late. This year will be tough as their is so many good players NOOONE is going to fall -- in that situation drafting VBD is only way to go to win.

suk it doosh. :argue:

it's a QB heavy league but they can be had late.

Does not compute :dunno:

My VBD lists tell me that is not where the value lies only having 2 in the top 20 using any oof the starting line up options

Don't underestimate the value of a good kicker. They usually go in the first couple rds

Noted :ninja:

Does not compute :dunno:

My VBD lists tell me that is not where the value lies only having 2 in the top 20 using any oof the starting line up options

I think Moz just meant QBs score a lot of points in this league and it's important to have a good one no matter what round you draft your QB in.

I think Moz just meant QBs score a lot of points in this league and it's important to have a good one no matter what round you draft your QB in.

How many points means very little, how many scored compared to others at the position means eeverything

How many points means very little, how many scored compared to others at the position means eeverything

I know. Just trying to interpret what Moz said.

I didn't mean I would take a QB in the first round or even first 3 rounds unless I could get value on Rodgers which with this group is no gonna happen.

I didn't mean I would take a QB in the first round or even first 3 rounds unless I could get value on Rodgers which with this group is no gonna happen.

Some dumbass will always take a qb in the first round - - who will that dumbass be :ninja:

Wait, I might go CJ2K then qb, qb, qb - - hope for a good trade :first:

Let's review last years draft from Moz and the #1 pick overall - - I think I recall this correctly...

Moz kept nobody and had the #1 pick. The obvious choice was Gore, but Moz took Rodgers

Did Moz make the playoffs?

I can say famous is the worst rafter but so far the best ww getter and making key trades at the right times. Delay maybe last year was an abberation.

as for me I draft best available and try an fill in from there -- it's a QB heavy league but they can be had late. This year will be tough as their is so many good players NOOONE is going to fall -- in that situation drafting VBD is only way to go to win.

i thought i drafted pretty good last year... :dunno:

of the early rounds, i'd say Marshall was my only bad pick from what i remember...

granted, previous year's i drafted like cr@p (but i go boom or bust, that's my method...), so i can see where you're coming from :)

Hey Megla, still doing the IBL?

I skipped all the replies, so this may be an echo but...

I really feel WR is WAY undervalued by a lot of members in this league. There is usually at least one, if not a few guys who take their 4th RB before their 2nd WR....yikes.

The 'problem' as I see it, is if not enough of the teams are enforcing value...it doesnt matter. A lot of guys draft RB galore, but most teams are forced to start a 4th WR at least once, if not multiple times a year (while not designed to.)

Some serious value in WR traditionally, check out old drafts.

Hey Megla, still doing the IBL?

I skipped all the replies, so this may be an echo but...

I really feel WR is WAY undervalued by a lot of members in this league. There is usually at least one, if not a few guys who take their 4th RB before their 2nd WR....yikes.

The 'problem' as I see it, is if not enough of the teams are enforcing value...it doesnt matter. A lot of guys draft RB galore, but most teams are forced to start a 4th WR at least once, if not multiple times a year (while not designed to.)

Some serious value in WR traditionally, check out old drafts.

lloyd

Bowe

Steve Johnson

Mike Williams - TB

Wr's come much easier deep. Stick with the running backs first ;)

There is usually at least one, if not a few guys who take their 4th RB before their 2nd WR....yikes.

:dunno:

Ps. Kickers Rule! :pointstosky:

lloyd

Bowe

Steve Johnson

Mike Williams - TB

Wr's come much easier deep. Stick with the running backs first ;)

For every late round WR that you can list that was a success there are 5 that caused the owner headachs all year, it's potluck

For every late round WR that you can list that was a success there are 5 that caused the owner headachs all year, it's potluck

So are WRs at the beginning of the draft. Joc, go ahead and tell him about your WR, WR, WR year...

So are WRs at the beginning of the draft. Joc, go ahead and tell him about your WR, WR, WR year...

Just wondering as to when the following were drafted last year

Hillis

Foster

McFadden

Bradshaw

Charles

Benson

Green-Ellis

And using that your logic from above I have to assume everyone that went RB/RB had a good year, doubtful.

I'm not saying you can't find RB gems late, but you can also find decent WR talent late too - and there league tendency is RB heavy, which puts a premium on them in the draft IMO.

I don't have last year's draft anymore, but I bet Geppeto does...

Just wondering as to when the following were drafted last year

Hillis

Foster

McFadden

Bradshaw

Charles

Benson

Green-Ellis

And using that your logic from above I have to assume everyone that went RB/RB had a good year, doubtful.

I went RB/RB/RB - CJ2K, DeAngelo, Grant - - nabbed Bradshaw late. Finished 4th :dunno:

:wave: