Sign in to follow this  
LOD01

Obama kills another terrorist.

Right, because Obama was too busy being a male prostitute and having sex with his male drug dealer. :rolleyes:

Link?

I already posted a link of W kissing a Muslim dude on the lips and walking around holding his hand. Bush prolly throated his hog in private later. :doh:

Link?

I already posted a link of W kissing a Muslim dude on the lips and walking around holding his hand. Bush prolly throated his hog in private later. :doh:

Well good for Bush. Unlike you, I don't give a fock about Bush anymore. He sucked. But you have very low standards for a POTUS, which is why you compare Obama to Bush all the time. I expect more out of a POTUS. All you give a fock about is the R or D with the name.

Here is your link. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko-qFqmKsYQ&feature=youtu.be

:overhead:

ETA: Cliff notes.

So our president was not only born overseas and has a pseudonym, but is also a college drop-out, closet muslim, male prostitute, drug mule, tax evader and the recipient of a forged diploma(s)? And this is surfacing 2+ years after he tricked the American public to vote him into office?

That is funny!

Well good for Bush. Unlike you, I don't give a fock about Bush anymore. He sucked.

Fat Muslim dong, judging from my link.