WiljenFC

Can Keep 6 - down to stewart or williams

My keepers so far are:

Tom Brady

Tony Romo

AP

Rashard Mendenhall

Andre Johnson

I can keep either Colston, J. Stewart, or M. Williams (TB).

I am leaning toward J Stew with all the talk of D Williams leaving Carolina, but most pundits dont have him ranked very highly amongst backs. Should I be keeping Mike Williams instead?

more info would help.. scoring, lineup requirements.

but ill say Mike Williams.

Standard scoring 6pt Td, 1pt 10 yards rushing or rec.

We have an OP spot so I can start

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 Flex

1 (any of the above)

Thus the keeping Romo and Brady as playing a QB in that OP spot is almost a requirement to win.

so I start

Brady/Romo

AP/Mendenhall/Stewart

Andre Johnson

And whoever I pickup or ---

Brady/Romo

AP/MendenHall

Andre/Williams

and whoever I pick up

I guess the question comes down to this. I have the 6th pick so of the two, who would be more likely grabbed in the first 5 picks before I can get them back on my roster. I will redraft both stewart and Williams if I have the chance but figure one of them will not be there to get.

I would go with Mike Williams. I'm not really big on Stewart this year, even though everyone else seems to be. True, DeAngelo could be gone, but I wouldn't put it past Carolina to try to make a run at him, even though they really need to spend the money on other positions. Just my $.02.

I would rather have Stewart than Mike Williams. Typically runningbacks playing behind a running QB have a higher YPC, and Stewart already has potential for a ridiculous YPC. Deangelo should be unrestricted and gone, and Stewart is healthy in the offseason for once.

I would keep Colston over Mike Williams as well. No way Mike Williams scores TD's on 17% of his receptions this upcoming season, and last year in a down year Colston had more receptions and yards than Mike williams.

I like Mike Williams to score the most points of the bunch next year so givin the flex option I would go with him.. when do you have to declare? after the cba and all the crazyness that will follow is over it may be more clear?

I'd keep Jonathan Stewart if I had to decide today. I highly doubt that Carolina will spend money on Deangelo Williams. In the 17 career games that Jonathan Stewart has received 15 or more carries, he's scored 16 TD's, with 5.62 yards per carry over those games (per Rotoworld).

If Deangelo is gone, Stewart will definitely be drafted with one of the 5 picks before you. Mike Williams and/or Colston would likely be available with your 6th overall pick.

I kept Stewart. I looked and besides Colston and Williams that I let go there are several other good WR that will be available 1st round. I'm thinking best case Miles Austin might fall to me (His owner had Fitz and Nicks so most likely will drop him (not that I would, but knowing the owner, I think he will)), worst case Jacoby Ford if everybody ahead of me takes a WR which I doubt.