Sign in to follow this  
famousb

it's on!

I can't wait to win my second :first:

how have the rest of participants done in the past?

RLLD - worst recored ever then quit - pretty much a dumbass in ff

Kutulu - has been, probably wore down, didn't do crap since the new crop of geniuses arrived

Tarheel - horrible - old has been

Sloracer - couldn't hack it

Singman - tired of losing

Moz - talk talk talk - blows blows blows

Dehaven - just can't finish the job

LBH - nice effort, just lacks the knowhow to complete the mission

Ahill - yea, whatever

BB06 - do you really expect a New York guy to take the title over boys from the South? Nah

Gepetto - does it still sting that you can't bring home the 1st place?

then our New Guys

Meg - your team sucks - sorry

MTski - you're just as bad as Meg

Iamwood - at least you have a solid avatar - can't say the same about your team

why don't you three rookies grab my underwear pile, wash it, and bring them back to me clean tomorrow. And I want you to shine my championship trophy while my clothes are drying!

Now to the real players

HelloThere - you better focking use the MFFLCHAMP handle more - you have the torch for 1 year and you're sucking so far

Jocstrap - please tell us how you are a perennial playoff participant with 1 title under your belt

Famousb - 2x champ - the only one I know of in this league since 2007 :first: :first:

and HAPPY SEASON TO YOU ALL - yea baby!

then our New Guys

why don't you three rookies grab my underwear pile, wash it, and bring them back to me clean tomorrow. And I want you to shine my championship trophy while my clothes are drying!

Think I'll just save this post for about week 7 so Joc can eat a large portion of Crow.

I don't care if the Giants do nothing else, I want them to focking sign Bradshaw. I love the way he plays and I love watching him run. Don't you focking let him get away! :mad:

Think I'll just save this post for about week 7 so Joc can eat a large portion of Crow.

just trying to spice things up:)

I can't wait to win my second :first:

how have the rest of participants done in the past?

RLLD - worst recored ever then quit - pretty much a dumbass in ff

Kutulu - has been, probably wore down, didn't do crap since the new crop of geniuses arrived

Tarheel - horrible - old has been

Sloracer - couldn't hack it

Singman - tired of losing

Moz - talk talk talk - blows blows blows

Dehaven - just can't finish the job

LBH - nice effort, just lacks the knowhow to complete the mission

Ahill - yea, whatever

BB06 - do you really expect a New York guy to take the title over boys from the South? Nah

Gepetto - does it still sting that you can't bring home the 1st place?

then our New Guys

MTski - you're just as bad as Meg

Iamwood - at least you have a solid avatar - can't say the same about your team

Now to the real players

HelloThere - you better focking use the MFFLCHAMP handle more - you have the torch for 1 year and you're sucking so far

Jocstrap - please tell us how you are a perennial playoff participant with 1 title under your belt

Famousb - 2x champ - the only one I know of in this league since 2007 :first: :first:

and HAPPY SEASON TO YOU ALL - yea baby!

I start the league thats the most active on FFT and all I do is talk and suck huh ? :(

I start the league thats the most active on FFT and all I do is talk and suck huh ? :(

Yes.

HTH... :banana:

i should've said talk dumbassesness, trade, trade, trade, and talk more that I don't have knowledge - that's a 100% affirmitive that you suck in the ff sport now that Famous, Hello, and Jocstrap have arrived. You actually have to be good at your decisions :cheers:

Do you want/get credit for hosting the greatest FFtodaygeekleagueofalltime - YOU ARE DA MAN!

:cheers:

i should've said talk dumbassesness, trade, trade, trade, and talk more that I don't have knowledge - that's a 100% affirmitive that you suck in the ff sport now that Famous, Hello, and Jocstrap have arrived. You actually have to be good at your decisions :cheers:

Do you want/get credit for hosting the greatest FFtodaygeekleagueofalltime - YOU ARE DA MAN!

:cheers:

This whole Joc thing seems to have happened in like a yr, right?

This whole Joc thing seems to have happened in like a yr, right?

what do you mean?

what do you mean?

means you had 1 good year and think youre the man -- pretty much sucked most other years. Hell the year you won you faced Me in the title game.

In all honesty

the best team year in and year out has been gepetto since the league was reformed. But knowing how skibum plays he is really good as well. Those are the 2 best players in the league. Wether they win who knows alot is luck and playing the right team at the right time -- but those 2 are the best -- IMO. I give Famous his due on is first title he made some great moves at the end of the season - his 2nd title was getting hot at the right time - though I am sure he will argue but its MO.

means you had 1 good year and think youre the man -- pretty much sucked most other years. Hell the year you won you faced Me in the title game.

2010 - 8-8 lost in semi's of playoffs and 3rd and 4th place game

2009 - 10-5 champ

2008 - 7-7

2007 - 5-9

not sure if that qualifies as sucking most other years? playoffs 2 out of 4.

Just trying to talk some sh!t b/c I like to see topic tags orange and in use - but apparently that's frowned upon now :thumbsdown:

2009 - 10-5 champ

2008 - 7-7

2007 - 5-9

Just trying to talk some sh!t b/c I like to see topic tags orange and in use - but apparently that's frowned upon now :thumbsdown:

That's not frowned upon. You have to expect a response and some debate. Keep on postin'. I like orange squares.

In all honesty

the best team year in and year out has been gepetto since the league was reformed. But knowing how skibum plays he is really good as well. Those are the 2 best players in the league. Wether they win who knows alot is luck and playing the right team at the right time -- but those 2 are the best -- IMO. I give Famous his due on is first title he made some great moves at the end of the season - his 2nd title was getting hot at the right time - though I am sure he will argue but its MO.

of course i would argue. Here's my records the last 4 years:

2010: 8-6 started off 7-1, then lost Gates, which took out my most consistent (and top) scoring receiving threat...

2009: 6-8 ok, i suxored, but you all blackballed me and refused to trade because you didn't want to see me threepeat... :mad:

2008: 10-6 :first:

2007: 12-4 :first:

i'll agree that Gepetto is a good, and he's probably what i consider my biggest rival - but he's also been able to keep AP for four years. I've gone from Westbrook as a keeper, to Forte, to i'm not certain who i kept going into last year (Mendy??), to keeping McCoy coming into this year. I'm not going to flat out say i'm the best (even though we all know deep-down inside that i am :wave: ), but i think i've pretty much have always been in the top 2 of my division except for 2009...

of course i would argue. Here's my records the last 4 years:

2010: 8-6 started off 7-1, then lost Gates, which took out my most consistent (and top) scoring receiving threat...

2009: 6-8 ok, i suxored, but you all blackballed me and refused to trade because you didn't want to see me threepeat... :mad:

2008: 10-6 :first:

2007: 12-4 :first:

i'll agree that Gepetto is a good, and he's probably what i consider my biggest rival - but he's also been able to keep AP for four years. I've gone from Westbrook as a keeper, to Forte, to i'm not certain who i kept going into last year (Mendy??), to keeping McCoy coming into this year. I'm not going to flat out say i'm the best (even though we all know deep-down inside that i am :wave: ), but i think i've pretty much have always been in the top 2 of my division except for 2009...

you had a great 1st year no doubt -- but dude you were the 6th team in the playoffs the next year at 7-6 and just got the right match ups and rights players score at the right time - hey good job but IMO you got really lucky.

Like 3 years Gepetto has had the best team and just laid an egg at the wrong time in the playoffs.

Look you are a good player I just don't think youre as good as you think but thats just an opinion

I would rank the top 5 players as

1. Gepetto

2. skibum

3. lbh

4. famous

5. ht

not based on titles or wins so far but there knowledge

I used to be pretty good but just don't keep up with it like I used to back in like 1999 - 2006 hell when I made it to the title game 2 years ago it was total luck.

to show the luck factor the 2nd year in this league I had S. Alexander , C. Portis , L. Jordan , A. Boldin , Housh , S. Smith to start the season - far and away the best team in league -- finished 3-10.

I would rank the top 5 players as

1. Gepetto

2. skibum

3. lbh

4. famous

5. ht

not based on titles or wins so far but there knowledge

I used to be pretty good but just don't keep up with it like I used to back in like 1999 - 2006 hell when I made it to the title game 2 years ago it was total luck.

Not based on titles? Then how the fock do you judge fantasy football - winning percentage? your last 4 years winners aren't in the top 3 in rankings. Your rankings have Famous @4 who is a back to back champ who should easily be #1, HT at #5 who won last year, and no Jocstrap who was 1st in 2009 and won a first round playoff in 2010 - yet not even in consideratation. So your best ranked ff players haven't won a title in this league?

You want to talk about knowledge? Do you notice that I'm not logged in on our MFFL homepage? That's because I check the players news segment at least 3 times daily for all players, not just "my players news". I'm sure I have "knowledge" of what's going on in the NFL. Maybe you just don't like my players, and that's fine - don't say I don't have knowledge though.

Maybe you should rank ff philosophy's instead of knowledge. B/C I know I'm 100% accurate on current news and so called knowledge.

Not based on titles? Then how the fock do you judge fantasy football - winning percentage? your last 4 years winners aren't in the top 3 in rankings. Your rankings have Famous @4 who is a back to back champ who should easily be #1, HT at #5 who won last year, and no Jocstrap who was 1st in 2009 and won a first round playoff in 2010 - yet not even in consideratation. So your best ranked ff players haven't won a title in this league?

You want to talk about knowledge? Do you notice that I'm not logged in on our MFFL homepage? That's because I check the players news segment at least 3 times daily for all players, not just "my players news". I'm sure I have "knowledge" of what's going on in the NFL. Maybe you just don't like my players, and that's fine - don't say I don't have knowledge though.

Maybe you should rank ff philosophy's instead of knowledge. B/C I know I'm 100% accurate on current news and so called knowledge.

easy Joc -- I am not going by just this league I have played with many of these people in multiple leagues.

also man I never said you didn't I just said who I thought was the 5 best players -- its just an opinion man.

2009 - 10-5 champ

2008 - 7-7

2007 - 5-9

never frowned upon just said you had 1 great year in 4 -- hell last year was the first year in 4 that I missed the playoffs - even when I made the title game I still think I have had some pretty shitty teams just gotten lucky playing the team at the right time on occasion

easy Joc -- I am not going by just this league I have played with many of these people in multiple leagues.

also man I never said you didn't I just said who I thought was the 5 best players -- its just an opinion man.

opinions are fine, and I'm not football scooter who will be a total ass about opionions - to each his own. When you say "knowledge" though, I like to think I'm way up there on understanding scoring, players, up to date info, and understand schedules and ff player circumstances. :cheers:

opinions are fine, and I'm not football scooter who will be a total ass about opionions - to each his own. When you say "knowledge" though, I like to think I'm way up there on understanding scoring, players, up to date info, and understand schedules and ff player circumstances. :cheers:

hey hows this in tennis knowledge I would put you in the leagues top 3 okay :)

hey hows this in tennis knowledge I would put you in the leagues top 3 okay :)

knowledge top 3 is fine

playing ability, well then, it better be higher than that...

You can choose to View All News Articles (instead of just View All My News Articles) when you're logged in to our mfl site. I do all the time.

You can choose to View All News Articles (instead of just View All My News Articles) when you're logged in to our mfl site. I do all the time.

I'm a rotoworld fan. I check it all day long...

knowledge top 3 is fine

playing ability, well then, it better be higher than that...

Joc, I would whoop your arse at tennis;

right after you told me what tennis is.... :banana:

I also kind of wonder how you judge knowledge. Wouldn't knowing when to pick up certain FAs, or which mid round RB is the best bounce back candidate fall into the category of knowledge?

as always, very astute of you. correct.

In all honesty

Skilled owners, cream of the crop(in no particular order)...

none of you sorry fooks

:lol:

jeebus. dont have a stroke.

i wonder what the MFFL_Champ's opinion of this whole thread is...? :unsure:

the 2 best I have played with are probally 2 of the biggest douches as well but I would say of FFT lure -- Clash and Da Bomb are the best I ever played with and that was when I was in the IBL for 6 years. Too bad both of them were cry baby little bitches. neither clash nor Bomb post on FFT anymore though.

the 2 best I have played with are probally 2 of the biggest douches as well but I would say of FFT lure -- Clash and Da Bomb are the best I ever played with and that was when I was in the IBL for 6 years. Too bad both of them were cry baby little bitches. neither clash nor Bomb post on FFT anymore though.

I can only recall 1 year when either of them finished higher than me in IBL :dunno:

I can only recall 1 year when either of them finished higher than me in IBL :dunno:

well I remembered bomb and clash basically finishing 1-2 the 2 years they were on the team together maye I was wrong