*1 pt for 10 yds rush and rec

*6 pt for td

League size?

Maybe Foster, Chris Johnson, or Ray Rice...but maybe Vick too :banana:

Who should I take at #1?

*1 pt per recpt

*1 pt for 10 yds rush and rec

*6 pt for td

I'd go Chris Johnson. I know it's a bit risky at the moment because he's holding out but my concern with Foster is that he lost his FB and that guy was no slouch. He opened up most of his TD runs last year. I think Foster will still have another great year but CJ2K is just too explosive to pass up. I think he returns to form this year and gets more involved in the passing game again. Either one won't hurt you I just think CJ has the better chance to win you games all by himself.

Why no love for AP?????

I am taking AP if he is there at 2, but I see why the love for say Rice or Charles. They could possibly catch twice the balls and gain the same amount of yardage as Peterson. I am definitely worried about Vikings passing game and I hope they throw lots of dump passes to Peterson.

I have the #1 pick and I am going Foster simply because he cathces the ball so much and he is in a better offense than CJ

I just found out that I have the #1 pick in an upcoming draft on the 27th. My league has the same scoring system as the OP (PPR, 12-teams). Right now, I'm leaning Foster, but CJ is intriguing to me. I think he's in for another big year with Hasselbeck and Locker looking good in preseason. I'm also concerned about Foster's hamstring. I'm glad I have a couple of more weeks before I make my final decision.