Sign in to follow this  
ahill992000

ahill-delay trade

ahill trades hightower to delay for grant... thoughts???

What do you want for Grant?

those of u that care(im sure some of u dont give a sh!t), might see me trading a #2 for a #3. by the time the season starts though, Timmy's adp will be right around Grant's. Timmy will be a better ppr back than Grant, imo. I think this trade will prove to be a value play for me looking back over time. exactly the kind of trade i wanted to make w/ grant when i drafted him. Timmy has greater upside as well. This could flame out, but i dont think so. Grant will be a pretty steady 10-15pts. a gm type scorer, i believe. not bad. i even think he gets the majority of the time share too, prolly 12-16 carries every game. however, Timmy is already the 3rd down back and, i think, will be the lead in shanny's offense for an overachieving skins team. i have been trying to pry Timmy away from AHill for a while now, several different ways, glad i finally got it done.

Give me grant all day long.

Hightower is not talented, and he plays for a shitty offense.

Give me grant all day long.

Hightower is not talented, and he plays for a shitty offense.

tell 'em how ya really feel! :lol:

I'll trade AJ for a bag of chips too.

A. If Torrain is 100% - which he rarely is he starts as he is the better runner to Hightower

B. Grant is in RBBC -- GB is just going to say FU to Starks who helped them win a title and IMO runs every bit as well if not better than Grant.

A. If Torrain is 100% - which he rarely is he starts as he is the better runner to Hightower

B. Grant is in RBBC -- GB is just going to say FU to Starks who helped them win a title and IMO runs every bit as well if not better than Grant.

Starks has a career 3.5 ypc

Grant has a career 4.4 ypc

Just saying

i see Grant as the clear #1 in GB until he fails or gets hurt (which up until last year, he wasn't ever really hurt from what i recall).

Hightower i see having big upside. Torain would not concern me at all, as he is more brittle than Mr. Glass and Shanny will grow tired of waiting for him to be healthy enough to practice.

i think Hightower was just never put into a position to succeed in ARZ, it just wasn't a good O, and it wasn't an offense that fit his style of running. I believe back in college at Richmond he was the entire offense, carrying the ball 300+ times for over 2,000 yards. Sure it wasn't D1 football, but still, that's not too shabby.

In Shanny's one-cut system i think he can succeed. My biggest question with him is if the passing game can do enough to keep 8 men out of the box constantly...

i see Grant as the clear #1 in GB until he fails or gets hurt (which up until last year, he wasn't ever really hurt from what i recall).

Hightower i see having big upside. Torain would not concern me at all, as he is more brittle than Mr. Glass and Shanny will grow tired of waiting for him to be healthy enough to practice.

i think Hightower was just never put into a position to succeed in ARZ, it just wasn't a good O, and it wasn't an offense that fit his style of running. I believe back in college at Richmond he was the entire offense, carrying the ball 300+ times for over 2,000 yards. Sure it wasn't D1 football, but still, that's not too shabby.

In Shanny's one-cut system i think he can succeed. My biggest question with him is if the passing game can do enough to keep 8 men out of the box constantly...

Precisely. I know the Skins as well as anyone. Tim will be the primary back. He's looked great. He is a very good fit. As you said, I am counting on the upside of Tim versus Grant. Tim's is greater. I cant win this league not taking chances.

A. If Torrain is 100% - which he rarely is he starts as he is the better runner to Hightower B. Grant is in RBBC -- GB is just going to say FU to Starks who helped them win a title and IMO runs every bit as well if not better than Grant.

I disagree.

I disagree.

Everytime he has been 100% ( which I admit is like every leap year ) he has looked really good in shanny offense. I would rather have Timmy too but not becasue he is better just becasue Ryan can't stay on the field more than 3 games a year it seems.

Everytime he has been 100% ( which I admit is like every leap year ) he has looked really good in shanny offense. I would rather have Timmy too but not becasue he is better just becasue Ryan can't stay on the field more than 3 games a year it seems.

I can show you one play from the Pitt game that Timmy made that Torain has not done in all of his time here.

6 for 70, 11.7avg, 1 TD.

10 for 44, 4.4avg. 1 catch for 8 yds.

Not bad for 2 1/2 quarters action.

as long as rat is the head coach i will take ryan grant all day long.... The reason I traded hightower is because I don't trust rat. He's burnt me too many times over the years.