Sign in to follow this  
ppierce

Ray Rice climbing up my draftboard

I pick #1 in a NON ppr league and he's making himself a case.

Foster should go number 1. Plays on a much more dynamic offense.

Ray Rice went # 1 in my draft. The guy at #4 couldn't believe his luck as that's where Foster got drafted. :o

I take it your draft went Rice, AP, ???, Foster. Did CJ go 3? Seems like a league that disrespects Foster.

I take it your draft went Rice, AP, ???, Foster. Did CJ go 3? Seems like a league that disrespects Foster.

Sounds like the #3 guy had a mancrush for Vick or Rodgers.

Foster should go number 1. Plays on a much more dynamic offense.

In previous weeks yes, but Rice now has Foster's former FB, and does not have any health concerns. Additionally, the Baltimore defense creates the circumstance for more running plays, and with the departure of Heap and other receiving options, Rice will have substantial passing stats as well.

Sounds like the #3 guy had a mancrush for Vick or Rodgers.

Vick actually went # 2 overall. It went Rice-Vick-MJD-Foster for the first 4. AP went 7th. CJ2K went in the 2nd round (15th overall) to the A. Rodgers owner.

Wow, AP 7th and one owner gets both Rodgers and CJ2K? Assuming CJ2K signs, that's a pretty good team. Well worth the risk at 15 IMO.

What is your scoring system? Just interested to figure out why Vick would go #2.

I've got Rice and Vick on my team from last year and need to choose my keeper. Still haven't figured it out and probably won't until right before the draft starts tomorrow night. I am leaning towards Rice.

Wow, AP 7th and one owner gets both Rodgers and CJ2K? Assuming CJ2K signs, that's a pretty good team. Well worth the risk at 15 IMO.

What is your scoring system? Just interested to figure out why Vick would go #2.

I've got Rice and Vick on my team from last year and need to choose my keeper. Still haven't figured it out and probably won't until right before the draft starts tomorrow night. I am leaning towards Rice.

If you keep Vick, I hope you have an IR slot!

Pretty much the standard scoring. Some differences are 6 pts for all TDs, including passing ones. Redraft PPR, with some points for big games (400 yds. passing/200 yds. rushing/ 200 yds. receiving). RB/WR/TE flex.

I really had to convince myself that Ray Rice was a better keeper than Adrian Peterson. I kept Arian Foster and Ray Rice over Adrian Peterson in a 2 player PPR keeper league. After reading the article about "running Ray until he is tired" along with no McGahee, I had a change of heart. Did you see him on the sideline doing his impression of Ray Lewis. That guy is huge!!!! He might be small is statue but he will plow over your azz and he runs hard every play. Lee Evans is a deep threat so the safety has to cover him giving the Raven more options with Rice. I see more screen plays, play action and goal line touches for this locomotive :). I'm boarding the Ray Rice Express, hope you are!

That would be a wise policy. Did you see the beating Vick took against Cleveland? Philly's pass blocking is horid.

i got Rice at #8 in my 12 team ppr league

i was more than happy :headbanger: