Sign in to follow this  
gpann101

Dear Mr. Hightower...

What was that?

Torain was the starter before breaking his hand in pre-season practice.

Hightower didn't do enough with his chance. He looked mediocre and Shanny always wanted Torain to be the guy.

I dropped Torain after drafting him. Now I'm focked. He'll be the #1 pickup this week. He's now the guy. Well, he's now back to being the guy he was before breaking his hand.

No he won't. There are 3 rb's who will continue to split time.

The Skins will not use only 1 rb. They will continue to split series after series.

No he won't. There are 3 rb's who will continue to split time.

The Skins will not use only 1 rb. They will continue to split series after series.

So, what you are saying, is that to have any fantasy value at all, you need to have Hightower, Torain AND Helu ... and that takes up 3 roster spots and is a headache .... no thanks .... not interested.

I like your point of view.

So, what you are saying, is that to have any fantasy value at all, you need to have Hightower, Torain AND Helu ... and that takes up 3 roster spots and is a headache .... no thanks .... not interested.

I like your point of view.

No, I am not talking about keeping all 3 on a fantasy team.

The Redskins as a team will continue to be a rbbc.

Isn't this what Shanny is known for? As a 'Skins fan, I'm lovin' it - 3 good RBs that can perform who will have fresh legs at the end of the season. As a fantasy owner, I'd steer clear. I do think that Torain is the best runner (i.e. best vision and best one-cut) but Hightower and Helu will get their share.

Torain is the best runner. Shanny will lean on one guy when he proves it.

He burned me again. I started Torain last week .... and I'm ... cough, cough ... starting him again this week.

I swore off Shanahanigans a long time ago, then Torain falls in my lap .... and puts up a big fat zero.

We can say this about Hightower... At least he didn't fumble this year!

He burned me again. I started Torain last week .... and I'm ... cough, cough ... starting him again this week.

I swore off Shanahanigans a long time ago, then Torain falls in my lap .... and puts up a big fat zero.

This week and last week are completely different.

I didn't start him last week, all signs were pointing to Hightower being back and starting and he did.

This week, THT is gone, Torrain is starting, simple stupid. :doh: