Standard scoring, 10 teams. 3 spots for:

LaGarrette Blount @MN

Jahvid Best vs KC

Shonn Greene vs JAC

Reggie Bush vs HOU

BenJarvus G-E vs SD

James Starks @CAR

Cadillac Williams @NYG

Im really torn. Blount and Greene burned me last week so I'm hesitant on them.

I like DET to beat up KC...and I think Best has a good game.

This is the week to stick with Greene. I assume the Jets will control both sides of the ball and force McCown into some TOs. It all shapes up as a good week for Greene.

I have a good feeling about Starks this week. Beanie ran over the Panthers' D last week, and GB will have no trouble doing the same. I'd expect around 100 yards and a score.

I'd go with Greene and Best fo sho. Then, either Blount or Starks. I see a pretty drab Viking/Buc game so as long as the Bucs are in it...blount could score. I think GB will bust the Cam bubble and blow them out meaning garbage time for the rbs. Flip a coin

Wow, we're gonna need some life preservers here, 'cause most of you have missed the boat badly.

Best, yeah, ok, but you NEVER start Shonn Greene if you have options, and Starks? Really? Over Cadillac Williams, who had 140 yards AFTER Steven Jackson already had 56--against Philadelphia? And now gets the Giants D?

Williams is like a must-start here.

For #3, I think I'd take Reggie Bush. I know, it's not PPR, but the guy still had 94 combined yards and a TD on a night when Henne went over 400--against New England. He should fare at least as well against Houston, and I can't say the same for Blount, Starks, Greene or BJGE.

How the heck did you end up with seven starting RBs, anyway?

Haha, I don't know. this is an NFL.com league, and their rankings were pretty weird. BenJarvus, Starks, and Bush were all rated super low. I went WR/WR with the 10th and 11th picks so I had to load up on RBs and hope one of them would break out as a tier 1 guy.

Haha, I don't know. this is an NFL.com league, and their rankings were pretty weird. BenJarvus, Starks, and Bush were all rated super low. I went WR/WR with the 10th and 11th picks so I had to load up on RBs and hope one of them would break out as a tier 1 guy.

One more thing Axe Elf, do you rate Starks as the 4th RB on that list even though he has one of the more favorable matchups with Carolina?

4th or 5th. Starks will still split carries with Grant, and I'm not sure his matchup is any better than Blount's. Minnesota allowed Tolbert--another power back in a pass-first offense--to have a pretty good day against them last week, so Blount is more than even odds to outperform Starks. I would put BJGE just below those two, because I don't like how much action Woodhead was getting, and Greene is dead last because he sucks and plays the defense that shut down CJ2k last week.

So I rank them Cadillac, Best, Bush, Blount, Starks BJGE and Greene for this week.

so im pretty set on Best and Cadillac Williams, and I think I'm down to Starks or Bush. Who is the safer play?

Uh.. Those rb are very middle of the road and it really wasnt that hard to aquire all of those rb via draft.

so im pretty set on Best and Cadillac Williams, and I think I'm down to Starks or Bush. Who is the safer play?

?