Sign in to follow this  
Lacrosse Fool

How do I find if my league is PPR or a different scoring system?

Look at scoring in each league. You should have looked at that BEFORE you drafted as it males a big difference on who you select & when.

I'll assume you are new to fantasy football? I'll also assume that you know that PPR stands for:

Point Per Reception (PPR).

Some award 1 point, some award more/less per every reception, some depend on position....only way to know is to look (there isn't a "gold standard" so to speak).

Pay no attention to the trolls here, they'll try to get your goat. Most are just trying to be funny (with moderate success). Grow some thick skin & welcome to FF & the bored. Yes, we call it the BORED! :thumbsup:

Look at scoring in each league. You should have looked at that BEFORE you drafted as it males a big difference on who you select & when.

I'll assume you are new to fantasy football? I'll also assume that you know that PPR stands for:

Point Per Reception (PPR).

Some award 1 point, some award more/less per every reception, some depend on position....only way to know is to look (there isn't a "gold standard" so to speak).

Pay no attention to the trolls here, they'll try to get your goat. Most are just trying to be funny (with moderate success). Grow some thick skin & welcome to FF & the bored. Yes, we call it the BORED! :thumbsup:

Thanks, and yes I'm new to it. I'll look for it now.

Thank you. :)

I pity the Fool........

and I envy his leaguemates.

No need for pity, 2-0. Was just wondering on how it scored, since everyone here was talking about different ones. I seem to be kicking some serious butt with ~170 pts a week.

Would you like to join my money league?

:lol:

You kinda needed to know this before you drafted. :shocking:

But um seriously... um.... ask the commish? Or look at your scores and see if they took receptions into account?

I'd say this thread belongs in the "A Little Help" board, but I think you might need more than just "A Little Help."

How comical. Do stand up for a part time?

I'm sorry it doesn't say PPR across the page, and before I went on a treasure hunt, I thought I'd ask.

How comical. Do stand up for a part time?

I'm sorry it doesn't say PPR across the page, and before I went on a treasure hunt, I thought I'd ask.

It's just a little :shocking: how you could NOT know. It's kinda like not knowing what positions you have to start each week. One of those basic fundamentals. That's all.

Welcome to the forearm.

Huzzah! Well met, fine fellow. I am the Brut Gnome. Are you seeking advice? Looking for a place to lay for 6 gold pieces? Reminds me of an old yarn I used to spin...

There was once a knight whose journey began by a wide river. He leaned over to his companion and stated, "Didn't you read the focking rules?" Then they died. The end.

Huzzah!

Hope so. There is more than 1 way to skin a cat my friend.

Like I said...grow thick skin & be willing to dish it, cuz it sure as hell is coming in.

So? Is it PPR?

As mentioned earlier, if you're scoring 170 per week its either PPR or an 8 team (or less) league.

Didn't know there were different ways to score football. Now I do. lesson learned?

Not only are they're different ways to score in fantasy football but there are different leagues as well. You can have 8 man league up to maybe 20 man league. The average number of teams is usually 10 to 14. Then you have leagues that use IDP (individual defensive players), kick off return players, auction leagues...etc We could go on and on......

Good luck playing this year. This game could be very addicting especially if you're kicking a$$ all year long.

Not only are they're different ways to score in fantasy football but there are different leagues as well. You can have 8 man league up to maybe 20 man league. The average number of teams is usually 10 to 14. Then you have leagues that use IDP (individual defensive players), kick off return players, auction leagues...etc We could go on and on......

Good luck playing this year. This game could be very addicting especially if you're kicking a$$ all year long.

Already is! hah, thanks.