Sign in to follow this  
stagee

Houston Texans DEF

I am thinking about it with the shape the Pitt line is in but they ARE STILL the Texans DEF. Has anyone seen them play much this year?

They have done well against the pass, and Big Ben has no more than 1 TD in any single game so far this season--and is averaging over 1 INT per game as well.

So not to say that you couldn't possibly do better, but you could do worse than the HOU DST this week.

Im playing them this week... not so much out of confidence but because my leagues wire is drained of startable defense. Maybe Jacoby houses one.

They are axually a pretty good D to have on your roster down the stretch, too. After they get through PIT, OAK, BAL and TEN over the next four weeks, they coast into fantasy football pay dirt with JAX, CLE, TB, (bye), JAX, ATL, CIN, and then for the 2 weeks of fantasy football playoffs, CAR and IND.

been rolling with them all year. take away that 4th qtr last wee and they've been money. I'm expecting double digits this week from them.

Starting them over the Lions D this week

Well solve this dilemma. I hae the Texans and the Saints Def this week. Who would you start? Texans vs Steelers or Saints vs Jags???

I would start Houston. Look how Indy gave Steeler the pressure, the have no oline left. I have the Jets D, but wondering if I should pickup Houston D, to play this week and moving forward. I could possibly trade away the Jets. Would you drop Bernard Scott for Houston D as previous poster indicated the nice schedule Houston has coming up later in the season

I would start Houston. Look how Indy gave Steeler the pressure, the have no oline left. I have the Jets D, but wondering if I should pickup Houston D, to play this week and moving forward. I could possibly trade away the Jets. Would you drop Bernard Scott for Houston D as previous poster indicated the nice schedule Houston has coming up later in the season

Yes I would, AxeElf was on the money with the favorable matchups for the rest of the season. No other option drop except Scott? He could be useful for a few weeks.

Well solve this dilemma. I hae the Texans and the Saints Def this week. Who would you start? Texans vs Steelers or Saints vs Jags???

Texans. The Jets D scored great against the Jags in week 2 but that was with McCown at QB. Ten and Car Ds have been mediocre/bad against them and the Saints aren't exactly stellar on D.

WOOOOOO :banana:

wooo nothing the stupid penalties have cost me at least 8 pts

(Steeler homer realizing they have no chance and rooting for fantasy defense)

wooo nothing the stupid penalties have cost me at least 8 pts

(Steeler homer realizing they have no chance and rooting for fantasy defense)

Yea I got that post off a little premature.. but a scoreless first half is wooo worthy