Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Will Britt and Charles be ready week #1

Britt was dropped and I picked him up in an aution league. I'll be able to keep him for a minimal price next year. Same with Charles. What are the odds of them being ready week #1 2012? At least their injuries were very early in the season this year. We only have 15 or 16 for roster spots, but I'm willing to hold on to them. What do you think?

Britt tore his acl and mcl so i doubt he will be 100% week 1. Who really knows though. If your team is stacked or if you know your team is done and either way you can afford to take up 2 roster spots all year then do it. But if you need to free up 1 spot for a good ww pickup i would drop britt.

I dont doubt Charles will work his way back. But our homeboy britt is not exactly dedicated to staying fit offseason, and doing the necessary pre week1. So hard to say if he changed.

I dont doubt Charles will work his way back. But our homeboy britt is not exactly dedicated to staying fit offseason, and doing the necessary pre week1. So hard to say if he changed.

i agree with this. Charles will be back, Britt not so much.

i agree with this. Charles will be back, Britt not so much.

and i think he got the worst injury of the two.

these guys got injured way early in the season. with all the professional medical staff and trainers they have access to, they will both be back by game 1 next season. the question is whether or not they can perform at a high level after these injuries.